3 days late!

beckibooxx

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm currently 14dpo today and AF was due 3 days ago! I ovulated on 26 and bd around that time, my periods are always regular
I'm getting nausia that started yesterday and have had cramps since 1dpo not had any today though :)
I did a hpt at 8dpo and a bfn, then again at 11dpo and still bfn I'm still kinda scared to do one again cos I'm gonna be dispointed!
I feel like I should give up!

Hey hun, the only way to know for sure is :test:

Good luck, hope its a BFP :dance:

Don't give up yet my lovely, all is not lost. Some girls don't get a positive test until AF is a week if not later

Your always in with a chance the whole time the witch doesn't show up

xxxx

From my experience, I would advise you to just do a test and NOT to read up on it on google xxx

both your tests were before you were late - most tests suggest that they're not properly accurate until after you're due on.

So go for it, I think 3 days late is a great time to test

I think ill test tomoz girls :) yeah only reason I tested so early was becuase I know a lot of girls on here have done a hpt at 10dpo and got a faint positive lol, so shall do tomoz :) Af still hasn't showed up yet so suppose its a goos sign? Lol

Thanks girls :)

Hey girls i thougt id quickly update you a little bit, Up a bit late due to Having a bit of Nausea and tingly boobs, Im 15dpo now and just dont feel right, 4 days late for af ( i think) lol i go to check and nothing.. Im usually on time and never get nausea when im due on.. i bought some HPT from ebay other day so hopfully when they arrive in post i shall test .. and let you all know what it says :)

Did a test this morning.. BFN :( i dont know whats goin on cos af still hasnt arrived :( something should show up now if i was..surely?

it's positive that AF hasn't arrived

everything crossed for you - loads of people don't seem to show up straight away on tests...

Thanks hun :) I tracked my temperature today seems a little high.. even though im not ill or anything ? still gettin cramps now and then like af is coming yet still nothing! if AF doesnt show by 2mow i will see my doctor :) Yeah with my daughter(suprise baby) lol i remember i tested when i was about 18dpo so maybe i should wait till then.. seems far away :(

I know what you mean - I'm going nuts and on such a 'oh my god I think I am' one minute and 'we'll never manage it I wish AF would just hurry up and put me out of my misery' rollercoaster this week

Feels like the longest week in history!

some girls on here don't get a bfp til they are quite far along hun, if AF is still a no show I think you'd be wise to visit the docs just to check xx

Hey hun, hope you're ok. I'm in the same position, CD77 today and still no AF and had 2 BFNs. Going to the docs to request a blood test cos I can't take much more of this not knowing! :wall:

Hope it's a shy BFP for you hun. x x

I Hope its a Shy BFP for you to MissJ :) im going to wait a few more days for af if not im gonna get a blood test :)

Hi everyone :) woke up this morning feeling extremly ill felt like I wanted to be sick but nothing came up, I went back to bed thinkin it might pass but it comes and goes, I literly dreaded gettin out of bed I feel that crappy :(
I feel like I wanna spend all day in bed but I know I can't! I think I must be around 18dpo now? Which makes me 7 days late :s

How are you all feelin? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back