So the bleeding finally arrived!

Hang on in there Daley ...... As you say the blood needs to come away some how so hopefully it's just that.

Xxxx

Hopefully in January we'll all have our baby's and all this will be a distant memory! X

I'm having mine early I decided lol it's coming Christmas day so I don't have to cook Christmas dinner x

Really hope everything works out for you Daley, it does sound like its just the blood coming out and that your little bubba will be fine ! Will be thinking of you x

Really hope everything works out for you Daley, it does sound like its just the blood coming out and that your little bubba will be fine ! Will be thinking of you x

Thank you, hope your right x

I'm having mine early I decided lol it's coming Christmas day so I don't have to cook Christmas dinner x

Pmsl
That's one way to get out of it! Luckily I go to my mums for mine!!! Xxx

Lots of us are bleeding in tri 1
Let's blame the weather x

Seems heavier again today. I don't see how this can have a happy ending :(

Is it tomorrow you're back to get checked out Daley? X

Dont give up hope I bled horrifically with my daughter on and off all 9 months. Some times there's no reason it just happens. Call them back in the morning see if that will change your scan date. Fx they will x

just called hospital, ive to go in for a scan on wed at 10am.

how are you doing Daley?

Fingers crossed for you Daley I know how you must be feeling. Hopefully everything will turn out ok for you and the rest of us ladies that are having such a terrible time st the moment. Positive thoughts xxx

My appointment is Thursday morning x

Update!

So bleeding got heavier this afternoon and I passed two clots the size of 10p pieces. Went to the epu, they were nicer this time. They checked my cervix which apparently is still closed, they said they're not too worried about the blood loss at the minute, unless I'm soaking through pads every half an hour or I'm bleeding that much it makes me dizzy. As for the clots they said unless they're the size of plums not to be too worried. They won't scan me until Thursday.

Don't know what to think, I don't see for the amount of blood I've lost how the baby can be ok in there. Roll on Thursday!!!

For God sake if you've gone all the way into epu why won't they just scan you rather than make you wait till Thurs?!?! Have they got no initiative?? Jeez one 2 minute scan could so easily lift the weight of the world off your shoulders. Where do these people train??!!

Praying for you Daley xxx

Oopps just read that back and it's a right old rant. Sorry ladies I just get so worked up when they could so easily have given you a scan today xxx

I must admit its odd they won't just do the scan, I'd be a wreck by now. So sorry your going through this Daley.

God daley i can't believe they are still making you wait for a scan... although if they aren't worried then perhaps that's a good scan? Some people seem to bleed a lot in pregnancy and it all turns out fine. xx

So sorry you're still waiting for your scan and the bleeding is heavier. Really hope the next 3 days hurry for you and the bleeding less xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back