So the bleeding finally arrived!

Hope everything is ok Daley, keeping everything crossed for you and your little bean xxx

Oh Daley I can't believe you're still going through all this and they're still making you wait until Thursday. Grrr!!! Really hope all is ok in there and little bean is just clearing out some space, not realising how much it's stressing mommy out xxx

Thanks girls. They said they wait to weeks so they can measure the growth, surely 2 days won't make much difference. They've made it clear I have to wait. I'm a complete mess burst into tears every time I go the toilet as I'm passing blood and clots and i have loads of cramping today too. I need a miracle!

Yeah that's what they told me too that's why I got to wait till 9 weeks. It sucks when all you want is answers. My heart goes out to you at such a difficult time x

Thanks girls. They said they wait to weeks so they can measure the growth, surely 2 days won't make much difference. They've made it clear I have to wait. I'm a complete mess burst into tears every time I go the toilet as I'm passing blood and clots and i have loads of cramping today too. I need a miracle!

Sorry you are going through this too Hun I had bleeding like you at 8 weeks I'm 18+3 now and all seems fine Hun I completely sympathise with you I did pass a clot the size of a plum and was adiment it was over I hope this turns out good for you is there any chance you could get a private scan just so u know one way or the other the waiting is horrific I know how u feel take care Hun x

I am sorry you are going through this Daley, big hugs to you xx

i cant understand the big hold up with scans! I know were not the only ones who need them, but you'd think they'd try harder to squeeze us in under the circumstances! Id gladly stay back an extra half hour of my day to put someones mind at ease! trying to keep internal anxiety to a minimum is impossible! doubt that's any good for the peanuts.

My blood test results showed hormone level at 5435 but nurse said indicated my pregnancy wasn't viable. going in for another blood test tomorrow, if level has dropped, not a good sign i spose, but scan still booked for wed anyway.

sounds a bit more hopeful for you though Daley xx keep your chin up

I just want to wish you all the best at your next appt. I know it's hard, but try Nd not worry too much. Fx for you and your little bean.

Thanks girls, just got to wait it out! Xxx

Still bleeding with some clots. Can't believe they're leaving me until Thursday. I know it won't change the outcome, what will be will be, but I'm climbing the walls not knowing and trying to cling on to the tiny bit of hope that says it might still be ok and they thought I might start bleeding.

Thinking of you, Daley, can't imagine how you're feeling having to wait. Wishing you the BEST of luck on Thurs xx

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your support and encouraging words. It really helps xxx

Keep hanging in there Hun. Thursday will be here before you know it and I hope you get great news when it does arrive

Will be stalking you for updates and sending you tons of good baby vibes x

Michelle x

Last edited:
Glad it's a morning scan the day just drags so slowly for afternoon ones. Less than 48hrs now, your nearly there. I hope you are resting and looking after yourself and your jelly bean is holding on tightly

Michelle x

I haven't moved of the couch properly since Saturday, I'm on complete bed rest! Hubby is trying his best and keeping dd entertained as she's off for the half term. Feeling guilty, not spent much time with her as I'm just lay in a heap praying my bean is ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back