So the bleeding finally arrived!

Daley

Reaction score
Just when I was beginning to relax and think positive, I started bleeding this afternoon, pink and mucus like (only a few wipes worth). Went to epu like I was told, waited 2 hours to see the doctor for her to just feel my stomach and say as it's only one episode go home, phone if it gets very heavy and just wait until my scan on Thursday. Oh and I quote "bleeding is not normal in pregnancy but quite common" then ushered me out, I was in the room less than 5 minutes.

Don't quite know what to do with myself I'm really worried I'm losing my baby and I have to wait until Thursday to find out :(

I bled at 7 +2 weeks and when I looked back it was when my AF would have been due. Small pinkish amount. They did scan me however all ok. Keep an eye on it and hopefully it is nothing serious. I bled again at 14+5 and rescanned as couldn't find HB with doppler. Lo was fine but I needed anti D. No further scares luckily, but I know it is concerning try and rest and not stress too much.

Oh Daley try not panic, a few ladies seem to have had the pink mucus thing. At least you've been to doc and if they were really concerned they would have scanned you. I know it's hard and the waiting is so tough but put your feet up and let oh run about after you.

Positive thinking xxx

Just remember Daley if there was blood in the uterus its likely some of that will make its way out and your bubs still snug in there. Don't write anything off yet xxx

It's too early to panic. Positive thoughts may help. Keeping everything crossed for you.

That's awful you were only in there 5 minutes! I'm so sorry they rushed you. I really hope Thursday comes fast for you and the bleeding stops soon. I was like that with my last pregnancy ( sadly mc) I had just started to relax and then a day later I was bleeding. With this pregnancy I am trying to relax as I've seen a heartbeat. Sorry for rambling will be thinking of you and if the bleeding gets any worse I would definitely go back up they might scan you sooner then Friday then? Xxxx

That's really shitty that they were so dismissive hun. Really hope all is ok- as the other ladies have said, there seems to be a lot of women who have had a little blood but gone on to be fine. Try to keep calm if you can. xxx

Thanks girls, trying to stay calm as they said last time this might happen. There are no clots and it's not very heavy at the minute so I still have hope x

I had this at 7 weeks too, it's rubbish that they were so dismissive but try not to worry, I'm sure it will all be fine :) xx

Hi Hun I'm tri hopping here I had brown spotting at about 5/6 weeks only wen I wiped lasted for two weeks at 8 weeks bled read blood had two small clots and one the size of a plum thought it was all over I'm 18 weeks now just been for anomaly scan today all seems fine still have to answers as to why I bled but just happy all is ok I hope all is ok for you 2 take care and if bleeding gets any worse go back xxxx

Fx for you hun. It could well be harmless. Shame the hospital was so unhelpful :-( last thing you need!! I hope the bleeding stays away and all is well on your scan on Thursday xxxx

Oh Daley, how awful they rushed you, sounds like you we're fobbed. Put your feet up and try and relax as much as you can before Thursday. Thinking of you fx xx

What a horrible experience you had, I really hope everything is ok, fingers crossed for you hun xx

Hi Hun I'm tri hopping here I had brown spotting at about 5/6 weeks only wen I wiped lasted for two weeks at 8 weeks bled read blood had two small clots and one the size of a plum thought it was all over I'm 18 weeks now just been for anomaly scan today all seems fine still have to answers as to why I bled but just happy all is ok I hope all is ok for you 2 take care and if bleeding gets any worse go back xxxx

Glad everything turned out ok, I'm praying I have a happy outcome too x

How's the bleeding today? Hope it's stopped. Xxx

Still bleeding light, (pink and mucusy) only when I wipe or go the toilet for a number 2 (sorry tmi). I've had pads on since yesterday and non has reached the pad yet.

Sorry to hear the news. I hope t stops soon. Fx for you!

About a week ago I had 3 days of this and it just stopped on it's own and none since. Had a scan and everything was ok and they could see no reason for it.

With my daughter I bled on and off pretty much the whole pregnancy including mc her twin but she was born healthy. Sometimes there's no reason for it. Fx for you and please don't lose hope x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back