Bleeding

clueless26

Reaction score
Today I woke up this morning and went to the toilet. There was slight bleeding. I was very concerned and went to see the nurse. She wasn't concerned that much and said it's very common. Everytime I have been to the toilet there has been bleeding. It's very little, but I'm really concerend. Anyone else had this problem? I'm only about 5 weeks and really scared.

Bleeding early on if very common although that doesnt make it any less scary for you. My sister bled on and off right through her 1st trimester and delivered a healthy term baby.

:hug:

Hi there, I had the same, some spotting at about 5 weeks that lasted a few days. I was sent for a scan at this stage and there it was a little splodge with a heartbeat!!

I then again at about 8 weeks had another day of spotting and now I am at 10 weeks, nearly 11 and all is going ok at the moment!!! Fingers crossed it will stay that way!!!! :)

I am sure all is ok. .. its prob Implantation bleeding and if u have no pain I wouldn't worry!!! X

just to let all of you know i went to dr then to hospital later on yesterday.. Hopital took blood and urine sample. Came back with two pregnancy test and both came back negetive. I'm no longer preg and completely heart broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back