So the bleeding finally arrived!

Omg daley what horrible news. I am so so sorry hun, life is so unfair sometimes. Just know that we are here and thinking of you. xxx

Daley I never ever look in this forum I'm always in TTC so I am so sorry I haven't been here to support you through this horrific time. I've just read from page one and I am completely heartbroken for you. Your one of the most positive upbeat and supportive women on here, no one deserves this especially not you. Feel so awful i haven been around for you.

Keep your head up babe always here for you xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your kind words bunny, that made me cry. I'm sure I'll bounce back it's just going to take time! :(

Thank you everybody for all your support and kind words at this time, I'm overwhelmed by all your kind words.

I'm absolutely heartbroken as you can imagine. They scanned me and said I'd had a complete miscarriage, there is nothing left of the baby in my womb but I'll continue to bleed for a while longer. They said my ovaries etc all look great and they can see no reason for why it happened it's just one of those things and they can see no reason why I couldn't go to full term next time. They said to wait 2 cycles before trying again. I don't know what to do, I want to try again straight away but think hubby wants to wait a while. Not sure what'll happen. Just got to take each day as it comes, I still haven't found the energy to drag myself out if bed yet to face today :(

I'm so sorry youre having to go through this, it's really tough. I lost mine at 11 wks and had the op. I personally didn't wait to try again. The nurses all said there's no need. I think it's a personal decision, you try when both you and hubbie are ready. Hugs :hugs: xx

I am so so sorry. Take the time you and hubby need to deal with whats happened and you will both know when the time is right to try again

Michelle x

Daley we all love you. Face the day the sun is shining for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back