So the bleeding finally arrived!

I don't know whether this helps or not, but my aunt had proper periods (I'm sure they were "proper" periods) but a monthly cycle of bleeding until she was about 6/7 months pregnant. So, it can happen.

straining when going the loo can cause bleeding if your cervix is sensetive. i had a lil bleedig at 9 weeks with this one, and with DD1 i had 3 episodes of bright red blood at 15, 15 and 30 weeks and shes fine. it is common and its not usually a bad thing unless it gets heavier or you have bad cramping pain too

Thanks girls, don't know what I'd do with you all giving me hope! Will keep you all updated x

I too had bleeding after straining and when the doc did an exam they found an erosion. I had no internal bleeding and scans were fine so I hope it's the same for you x

I don't know whether this helps or not, but my aunt had proper periods (I'm sure they were "proper" periods) but a monthly cycle of bleeding until she was about 6/7 months pregnant. So, it can happen.

Nearly all the women in my family have had this! My aunt had periods all the way through and had healthy twins.

(Apparently it's very common in twin pregnancies!)

Fingers crossed everything's ok for you! They wonder why sometimes the NHL gets a bad reputation when they show no compassion towards people xxx

Bleeding is getting heavier. Phoned the epu, they said unless it gets like a heavy period not to go in and to keep my scan appointment on Thursday c

Hope the bleeding eases for you. Don't think it's fair how they are making you wait 4 more days. Thinking of you xxxx

Hi everyone,

Im in my 6th week and the bleeding started fri night,1 show of red blood when wiping after a pee, then to some dark brown more mucusy type ( no clotting) been to hosp yesterday and sent home after a blood sample and urine sample done. had quite grumbly period like ache at bedtime last night, then passed a fair bit of blood when i got up this morning, also felt like a clot but thetoilet water was so red i couldnt see =(

so went back into A&E this morning, first nurse who saw me was so lovely and gave me a big hug. after 2 hours and another urine and blood sample, was given a speculum exam and was told my cervix is closed ( which is giving me a tiny bit of hope,its a good thing right?) have to phone hospital tomorrow for result and 'what to do next' This is my first pregnancy and is my honeymoon baby, Ill be pretty devastated if things go wrong =(

not that i wish it on anyone, but reading that i'm not the only person who is going through this is keeping me calmer.

I hope we all have nothing to worry about xxxx

sorry for the state of that last post, just a bit frantic!

Its what we are all here for
FX for honey moon baby
Let us know your results x

Hope we both get the outcome we want x

So many people on here at the moment having a hard time of it :( bleeding, bad scan results me with not enough progesterone and bleeding. I'm having serious words with the stork. We need some good news on here. Fx for us all x

So many people on here at the moment having a hard time of it :( bleeding, bad scan results me with not enough progesterone and bleeding. I'm having serious words with the stork. We need some good news on here. Fx for us all x

Send him my way too so I can tell him off.

My bleeding isn't to do with my cervix, they found blood in my uterus when they scanned about 10 days ago. They said it was a large bleed and could be from implantation but they weren't sure. Baby was fine at that point and they saw the heartbeat. They said the blood would absorb or come out. I'm bleeding so it's obviously coming out, I'm just praying my little bean is ok in there and holding on tight x

If the blood was there before and baby was fine I'm sure baby will be ok while it's coming out. I lost one twin and bled all over the place but my daughter held on tight. It's scary how much you can bleed and still be ok. Hopefully time will fly and scan day will come round quicker. I know I can't wait for mine it's so scary x

Thank you all for the kind words and thoughts xx

stork is definitely getting his P45 as far as im concerned =) this sucks @ss!

thinking of everyone in this limbo xxx hope we all come through it together x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back