So the bleeding finally arrived!

I know how that feels I am exactly the same Daley, I only move from my sofa to my bed and hubby is doing everything he says my job right now is to protect our little baby and give it a fighting chance. Just praying our little ones are ok

Michelle x

Hang in there daley , if i could speed time till your scan on thursday i would, they didnt soubd very understandibg, normally epus are better ,( routing for you and jelly bean)xx

I spotted the whole way througth tri 1 with devon and he was fine

Us bump buddies have to stick together, you pair were both great for me I'm sending all the positive thoughts I have that your wee babies are ok and we're all just experiencing our wee blip xxx

Bed rest sucks it's so boring I am totally going out of my mind. But we do these things if there's even I teeny tiny chance our babies will make it x

Just get all the rest you can between now and Thurs. Good luck x

Us bump buddies have to stick together, you pair were both great for me I'm sending all the positive thoughts I have that your wee babies are ok and we're all just experiencing our wee blip xxx

Thanks, I really hope so. I'm hoping we all graduate to tri 2 and in jan this will be a distant memory.

Bed rest sucks it's so boring I am totally going out of my mind. But we do these things if there's even I teeny tiny chance our babies will make it x

Your right I'm so bored but I'll do whatever it takes to give my baby a fighting chance! X

Your right I'm so bored but I'll do whatever it takes to give my baby a fighting chance! X

I've been in bed since 2 days after finding out I was pregnant. If I defy the odds and make 10 weeks I will be going out for a walk if I can remember how lol. I been doing puzzles lol I feel old now haha x

8 weeks today Daley, and less than 24hrs til you see your happy and healthy little bean. I know it's all going to be ok.

Michelle x

despite the current worries youre going through, i hope that getting to 8weeks is a comfort for you. Tomorrow you get to see your happy, healthy baby. I've got positive thoughts for you. I think it was Nbrintz that went through a very similar situation and all was ok xx

despite the current worries youre going through, i hope that getting to 8weeks is a comfort for you. Tomorrow you get to see your happy, healthy baby. I've got positive thoughts for you. I think it was Nbrintz that went through a very similar situation and all was ok xx

Thanks Pippa. I really hope everything is ok.

Hi Daley I did reply to ur MSG but not showing in my sent items hope u recieved it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back