Snooooow

Tonks

Reaction score
It's been snowing heavily here since Thursday night. Anyone else got snow?

yeh we have had it sat and 2day, where abouts are you?

no snow here but everywhere around us is full of snow (we are right by the sea so hardly ever get any)

We have snow, came down Fri night. None since, and its slowly disappearing!

We had snow on Saturday, but it was gone by the afternoon. Not enough to do anything but make the roads a bit slippy though!

Our's started on Friday but it's not too bad, roads were bad this morning then cleared then an hour before I have to drive to get my chinese it snows again :wall2: Took me 35 minutes to do a normal 10 minute round trip :doh:

we had like 5 mins of heavy today then it stopped and went away thank god! i hhope it stays away haha!! :lol:

we had a little bit friday afternoon, well, i got caught in a light shower when i went shopping, mum said there was none here, my sister was at college and they had loads! yesterday we had a light covering, i popped to tescos, which is literally 4 minutes away (i timed it once :oops:) and there was tonnes, i was slippin all over the place!

damb!! woke upto snow!! only like a cm but its just laying the path for more bloomin snow to settle!!!! grrrrr

sooo lucky i hate the stuff -this might actually wreck my week if it does we havent got a car and i cant push the pram in the snow lol!!!! grrrrr lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back