Whats your snow situation?

muppetmummy

Reaction score
Here in Aberdeenshire it's snowing heavily, the ground is really thick with it. James' school is closed for the first day since he started a year and a half ago :cheer:

Im 20 miles from peterbough and e have 8 inches and the school is closed, i phoned them at 8ish anyway to say there would be no way i could walk him in the weather.

I hate snow normally but im loving it today its really pretty and i get to stay in with my 2 fav people in ther world, pity the thirds at work!!!!

Loads here! We got up this morning expecting a ride to Skegness! No chance now.
And our town weren't even prepared for it! They've run out of grit!!! I'm gonna dress Angel up soon and put her in it! Lol

It started snowing about half an hour ago in Lancashire. We're expecting a decent snowfall today. No schools closed as yet but I expect if it gets any worse they'll close and parents will have to collect their children.

OH half's got up and taken some photos :dance:

Out back:
DSC03146.jpg

Out front:
DSC03147.jpg

OH wants to go out in his truck with James to 'just go for a drive about' :think: trying to convince him it's not really a good idea even though he's got a 4x4 :talkhand:

we have nothing here.

we never get the fun weather. when it's hot and sunny we get clouds, when it's snow we get rain :(

None here. :cheer: . I hate snow, means I'm stuck in the house when it's snowing as I hate being cold.

muppetmummy said:
Here in Aberdeenshire it's snowing heavily, the ground is really thick with it. James' school is closed for the first day since he started a year and a half ago :cheer:

Its really heavy in aberdeen too. I dont think any of the schools will close but theres no way on earth I'm taking ellie up to nursery. Doubt i'd even get ava's pram out the front door!!

Quite a bit here this morning. School is still open though :( Still at least I didn't have to drag the buggy out in it. A friend very kindly walked Moo to school for me :dance:

it's still quite bad here, OH couldn't get his car up the hill again because of the icey snow.. :lol:

well just as i looked out the window, its started snowing. not much, but a bit. doesnt look like it will stick though

Bloody raining now! About 10 minutes before i was about to take Angel out into it!!!

We've got so much snow here!

Ellie has a day off school and Lydia's pre school is also closed so they've been out making snow men all morning!

quite a bit here and more forecast for later, all the schools closed, oh has managed to get into work after about 2hrs!

car....
DSCF1129.jpg

out the front...
DSCF1125.jpg

out the back...
DSCF1130.jpg

Just had a txt from oh, it took him an hour to get to work - usually takes him 25 minutes!

Loads here, Mason and Brody usually got to my mums on a Thursday (Mason goes after school.
My mum rang last night and offered to have them both overnight. The schools are closed round here.
They were SO excited I packed a little suitcase and the sledge in the car.
My folks have a huge garden so they'll have loads of fun so it means me and Riley can stay in the warm and I can catch up on housework :)

We have loads :(
OH is meant to be driving down from Scotland tonight. (Im in midlands)..cant see it happening :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back