Whats your snow situation?

theres absolutely nothing here :( :( :( :(

its raining but no snow
can i come stay with someone with snow :lol: :lol:

xxxxx

We have a bit here, Iv not even taken the kids to school i cant get out the lane. Off to build a snow man later. Hope it doesnt turn to rain. Thats just boreing.

morning ladies!enjoying the snow?we have lots of it!took me an hour to do the school run,half hour each way.it normally takes about 10-15minutes the snows falling thick and fast i might end up walking to pick her up which is a 40minute walk with buggy and kiara thats each way the bus coming into the senior school behind us skidded allover this moring and its nasty out there cadens happy though.he managed to PULL HIMSELF UP on his toybox this morning bless hes so desperate to walk. hes currently playing with the dogs.

took OH 2&half hours to get to work usually takes about 90minutes.

Just started and if it continues my driving test will be cancelled :cry:

We're back to snow again! Thank god! Took Angel out in it. At first she wasn't impressed but she soon turned to smiles.

Also up in Aberdeenshire. We're snowed-in here. Hubby couldn't get to work and we had to dig our back door out in order to let pooch out for a pee :lol:

loads here, son's school is closed, OH works for the council collecting the recycling and they shut for the day. :dance: ... More snow forecast for later so hopefully more time of for my OH and he gets paid for it. :D

In a word SHIT!
Got my hopes up earlier and it was sticking now its bloody rain!

Woke up at 5am and our roof windows were totally covered in snow, it's starting to all melt in to slush now but UNI is closed (woooo) and OH is off so having a fun day together.
Took TP out in the snow, she loved it until she fell over and her hands and face went in it, i think she then quickly decided it was too cold.
DSC00549-1.jpg

The car park outside (2 minutes later some kids stole all the snow off OH's car lol)
DSC00534-1.jpg

and our teeny tiny back garden
DSC00526-1.jpg

LOVES IT!!! I feel i miss out on snow as my family are all up north and we're south so snow always reminds me of the white Christmas' of my youth :lol:

We had thick snow today in the town centre, but the ground was moist so it didn't stick.

Its settleing here :dance:

OH is at work on the famr and is yet to pick Lily up. Hope he doesnt get stuck out of our village with madame :(

No more since Monday although the stuff from last week is still here!

its almost stopped here but its about 2 inces now. supposed to be real bad rush hour tom morning

It's stopped snowing where I am (South east London) but it might start again in the next couple of days, says the weather man ! :cheer:

Heavy here and lying!

I LOVE the snow, but I have a dilema. Do I call in to work tomorrow and say I'm snowed in (even though I could get to my work if it was 100 times worse than now) or do I go in as I'll probably be the only controler in the west coast to make it and that's kinda important in the Ambulance Service!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back