ITS SNOWING!!!

View from my bedroom window about an hour ago

snow.jpg

Our SNOW!
n555018184_1984337_87801.jpg

ooooo i love it! if it carries on, i can see a snowman building competition coming on!!!!!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

got 3 inches already....which doesnt consitute a weather warning up here....looks like we'll get snowed in through the night as the plow takes a day or so to get out here! DH has been sent out for provisions...love getting snowed in so cosy

couldnt believe the chaos a couple of inches has caused down south :shock:

Its pretty deep although it doesnt really look it in the pics!

When hubby got up for work:
DSC_0416.jpg

Few mins ago:
DSC_0417.jpg

DSC_0418.jpg

View from my balcony- it's coming down pretty quick now though :)

011.jpg

Evie looooves it! We're in to dry off a bit then going back out to play! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

its sooooooo thick here, up to Jamies hips LOL!! :rotfl:

will put pics up soon :D :D

we definately need more snowy pics.OH has been sent home from work and hes decided we should go to tesco and stock up on food :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

A couple of pics from the back bedroom window, It is deeper then what it looks :)

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

Sorry they are so big :oops:

We have 15cm/6inches, I measured lol! Its absolute mayhem, hubby was sent home from work but got stuck haha mad!

DSC_0447.jpg

snow_close.jpg

heres our snow pics!

n649905543_1872184_9435.jpg

n649905543_1872009_7207.jpg

n649905543_1872008_6608.jpg

he started off standing up straight - i went to the loo and when i came back he was like this...
n649905543_1872007_5940.jpg

and then not even 10 seconds later....

n649905543_1872006_5342.jpg

poor snowman :(

(oh and the reason there is two washing lines is its my mums garden, i don't have a garden so i use hers to dry my clothes).

Just been out in my nans garden.
Its still coming down reallly heavy, I hope we get snowed in.
How cool would that be! :lol:

DSCF0222.jpg

Sounds Like the snow is causing mayhem.. mwahahahahahahah i love it! in the town i grew up (and where all my family live) the snow is so thick the police have closed off all the hills. as the gritt is not working very well or something, its constantly snowing soooo hard, that the cars have just been sliding back down and hills, noone can get out of the town! lol Madness!!!!

tinkerbell* said:
Sounds Like the snow is causing mayhem.. mwahahahahahahah i love it! in the town i grew up (and where all my family live) the snow is so thick the police have closed off all the hills. as the gritt is not working very well or something, its constantly snowing soooo hard, that the cars have just been sliding back down and hills, noone can get out of the town! lol Madness!!!!

Sounds like here!! Its really bad, we've had an ambulance stuck and mountain rescue had to come and pull it out. Hubby has helped a van and taxi off the street cos they were just sliding and not going anywhere. Its total mayhem, even the main roads are REALLY bad, dunno where the gritters have been all day!!

Its set to carry on overnight & 2mora, saw on news b4 pennines are gunna be hit worst and could be up to 40cm :shock: :shock: :shock: we have about 15-20cm of snow at mo and its still coming! We've been out playing on an adventure lol, least hubby will be off work too :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Woke up this morning and FINALLY!.................
DSC03139.jpg

DSC03142.jpg

We have 'proper' snow coming down :dance:

It was raining all day yesterday here and everyone else was having fun in the snow but now we have some too :clap:

OH is at home all day as he can't do anything when it's snowing hard (he's a landscape gardener) so we've been busy:
DSC03138.jpg

DSC03141.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back