ITS SNOWING!!!

Wow we have about 8cm at mo and its still coming down thick & fast!! :cheer:
The M60 near us has a warning then 2 other roads are closed.... oooo hope hubby gets sent home!! :D x

Its SNOWING here in South Wales!! Not very thick but its still coming down fast :D

YEY ITS SNOWED!!!!!

Might take alice to the park - Fat pregnant woman in the snow doesn't sound like a great idea though does it :rotfl:

here too, but john can't get the car up the hill to go to work :lol:

and i have a doctors appointment so have no idea how i'll get there :|

We have about 8-10 cm as a guess and it is still comming down fast and it is ment to get worse, gonna take willow out in it later as she hasnt seen proper snow before just wish OH didnt go to work still.

well we NEVER get snow here but today its white everywhere and still snowing YAHOOOOO poor christopher is confused over it all :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm in Surrey and we have about a foot and its still snowing :D

Supposed to be having Tesco's shopping delivered today, no chance :shakehead:

Beans on toast or chinese tonight then :) What a bugger :fib:

Yay!!! This is what we woke up to today:

snow.JPG

Its really disruptive :x NO shopping! :(

yep we got snow too.kiaras not at school and cadens got a streaming cold.heres what its like here
my street from cadens window
SP_A0930.jpg

my back garden
SP_A0936.jpg

Its snowing here! Been snowing all night and morning
I love the snow :cheer:

coming thick and fast here :shock: OH has been stuck in crawling traffic since 6am :?

I Love the snow!! It was on and off yesterday but today it hasn't stopped this morning!! Really coming down heavy now!
I'm off anyway today so no extra day off but hubby has gone to work and he has had terrible journey :(
I must get up soon, stop looking out the window and get out in the snow!!

Great news! Boss rang and told me not to bother even trying to get into work this morning - Oh alright then I won't! :clap:

So went back to bed and snuggled with Hubby (who had no work on for today anyway!) NOW I'm loving the snow! :dance: :clap: :dance:

We have about 10cm so far and it's still snowing hard! :dance:

melting a bit now here :( they have forecast more for later though :)

pic of the woods that we look over from the back
DSCF1113.jpg

pic of out the front
DSCF1112.jpg

:( I'm so sad. I want snow. I was going to make a snowman in our garden :( but there's no snow :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back