snow

Layla

Reaction score
anyone else wake up to snow this morning?

i looked out at 3am and it was normal, then looked again at 7am and everything was white, it was lovely :)

its meant to be snowing on and off all day but so far its very sunny so the snow is melting a bit :(

We have had it on and off for a couple of days here but not settled.

awww i want snow!!! we are supossed to be having some!!

I still have this on my favorites to check the weather when you had snow last time lol :D

Snow tomorrow evening for us in Olney!!

Nothing for us. :( And not a cloud in the sky. And that website says no as well. :(

well weve had plenty this morning and according to that weather site layla we got more to come this afternoon and 2moro :( i hate snow
xxxxxxxx

We have snow now, typical just as I have walk down to the doctors.

SNOW :?: Hope it's heading my way :lol:

Glad to hear you are on your way to doc's Sami :lol:

was doc's for Damo not me... I don't want to be faffed about with. I know exactly what they'll do and I'd rather be at home.

Says no snow in MK but you could be lucky! It said no snow for us today!!

Been snowing here all day on and off. Just looked out of the window and its snowing again :D.

Rachel x

According to metcheck we have no snow today!
Bubble - MK and Newport Pagnell have snow tonight and lots of cloud xx

we have snow in staffordshire :D . am going to take seren out later :D

Nothing in Leicester yet. Blue sky and fluffy white clouds. :(

Yay woke up to see it lovely and white outside!! (melting now thou!! :( )

Still none here :( not fair, we didn't get any last november when everyone else was getting it. if you don't like snow, come and live in morecambe, the last snow we had that settled for more than 10 minutes was Jan 1996

Tracy

We had about 5 minutes of snow yesterday. Really strange, it was like millions of tiny polystyrene (sp?) balls!!!!

But nothing else, just very heavy frost. I think that's it now. :(

snow is back in south wales by the looks of it its been snowing all night and its not about to stop yet got about 3 inches already :evil: grrr i hate the snow xxxx

rach said:
snow is back in south wales by the looks of it its been snowing all night and its not about to stop yet got about 3 inches already :evil: grrr i hate the snow xxxx

really?! where are you, i havent got any here :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back