ITS SNOWING!!!

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
I Live in West Sussex and its SNOWING! really hard has been for the past 2hrs and its starting to settle! YAY SNOWMEN!!!

Has anyone else got snow???

It's supposed to be snowing back home, but I am thankful to say I am sat outside having my brekkie just now!!! :)

Not even funny :shakehead:
When I was staying with my dad, he lives in chichester, west sussex!
If I had of stayed there I would of seen snow!! lol
Got any pics hun? :D

we're in Brighton and its been snowing quite heavily for the past hour :dance: :dance:

saffydreamer said:
we're in Brighton and its been snowing quite heavily for the past hour :dance: :dance:
Awwww im just over the beacon from you in H-Heath :D

we have had snow on and off - not settled though.

weve had it on and off in manchester aswell, nothing too heavy tho.

It's been on and off here. But it is settling. One minute it's like a blizzard the next there's a blue sky! I had to go jumping in the untouched bits though! :oops:

everything here in essex is covered in a layer of snow right now :)

around a hour/2 ago my dad was on the phone saying at his house, looking out the window he couldn't see anything for snow and that's on the Isle of Wight.

My friend and I were at Liverpool docks earlier and we looked out the window of the Tate Gallery and there was little flakes falling, then we went outside and there was like a 10 minute blizzard! We got some good 'snow flake in hair' pictures! ;)

holly said:
everything here in essex is covered in a layer of snow right now :)

around a hour/2 ago my dad was on the phone saying at his house, looking out the window he couldn't see anything for snow and that's on the Isle of Wight.

where abouts in essex are you?

it looks like someone has got icing sugar and dusted everything here in XXX ... (well it did before i got in the bath).

Last edited:
tinkerbell* said:
I Live in West Sussex and its SNOWING! really hard has been for the past 2hrs and its starting to settle! YAY SNOWMEN!!!

Has anyone else got snow???

Snap....W.Sussex, we have a few inches on the ground that's settled.
Snowman in the garden tomorrow since were expecting more overnight....woohoo! LO's first snowman!! :dance:

Crazy snow here in London/Kent boarders. Started this arvo but didn't settle but now back with avengance probably about 5cm already :shock:

Half of me very excited :cheer: but other half of me worried about drive to work tomorrow as we have severe flash snow warnings already! :think:

yep we got snow here in lincs.quite heavy at the minute and big flakes too and its sooooooooo cold

its snowing here too! :cheer: Its quite light, but its settling :D Beth will be so chuffed if its there in the morning :lol:

Oh dear, it's getting bad here! they have shut the M20 and the M25 is down to 20mph! :( Accidents all over - I wonder what it will take for my boss to not expect me in work tomorrow? :think: :lol:

if its that bad i have to dig my car out im not doing the school run ill just put the kids back in my bed with me to snuggle up :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back