Its Snowing!

daftscotslass said:
Not fair! STOMP STOMP STOMP

I want it to look like it did in March 2006. I woke up one morning and looked out of my window to see this:

DSCN1807.jpg

Thats beautiful.

I can't wait for Sam to see snow for the first time. It is cold and bright here, no snow yet.

Hehe!!! I remember that Lorna as I was pregnant!! Brian said he would drive me to work as he was off that day... usually a 20-30 journey..... we left early because of the snow, but it still took us 2.5hrs to get there!!!

We also had lightening with that snow fall and we witness Northsound radios tower getting hit and going Kaaaaaboooooom!

SarahH said:
Hehe!!! I remember that Lorna as I was pregnant!! Brian said he would drive me to work as he was off that day... usually a 20-30 journey..... we left early because of the snow, but it still took us 2.5hrs to get there!!!

We also had lightening with that snow fall and we witness Northsound radios tower getting hit and going Kaaaaaboooooom!

I remember it well as we'd driven to Glenshee to go skiing the day before. There was no snow here. It was sleety in Perth. Blairgowrie it was snowing. At Glenshee it was a blizzard. As we were leaving the alarms sounded to say they were closing the road. It was snowing in Perth and nothing back home again. Next morning we woke up to that.

It was sooo funny though. We went out to play. We went to the park and there were NO kids. It was full of adults sledging, throwing snowballs and building snowmen. Was so much fun! I have to share some more pics as it was just a fantastic day:

Timo (OH) in the snow. Yes it was that deep in places!

DSCN1812-1.jpg

Our old car a bit buried

DSCN1808.jpg

The BBQ in the park ("warning, may be hot" :rotfl: )

DSCN1830-1.jpg

OMG I have never seen snow like it, I remeber when we lived in shepton mallet it used to be heavy but not like that!!!!!!!!!!

soo no fair....cornish coast or snow....?? emmmm me wants snow!!!!!!!

aw wow! I have never seen snow like that!

I LOVE the snow. I have had romantic visions of being snowed in from being a small child but its never happened. Boo!

I remember when I was at school and hearing on the radio about schools being closed due to the snow and being dead jealous cos it never happened to me!
:lol:

Jen&James said:
I remember when I was at school and hearing on the radio about schools being closed due to the snow and being dead jealous cos it never happened to me!
:lol:

It always happened to me!!!! :dance: I actually got stranded once as they sent all the school transport kids home from school earlier as the snow was getting bad and the STUPID bus driver thought it would be a good idea to do the kids furthest away first, so we dropped them off then headed in the way and got stuck! :roll:

I remember when I was little on christmas day going in the car with my Dad to lay a wreath down at my Grans grave which is just at the top of the hill from where our farm is and we followed behind a tractor on the way there and the snow was higher than the car at the sides of the road - and we had a big 4x4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back