SlimFast - *update*

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
I'm starting slimfast today. Just posting a thread so that I can post updates and give myself incentives etc really. I've lost a lot of weight on slimfast before, despite people always saying I shouldn't do it and it's bad for you etc... well, so is being overweight! I find the routine easy to stick to and I like the taste of the shakes.

I'm going to be a bridesmaid in May so I'm hoping to drop 3 dress sizes by then (I'm currently a 16-18) - not sure how realistic that is but fingers crossed! :)

Last edited:
I absolutely love slimfast, it's the only thing that's worked for me & you will be fine esp if you have done it before

I'll be following you thread to see how you get on hun

xxxx

Good luck!! I've done slim fast and have always had great results!! x x

what do you do on slimfast? is it easy to stick to? xx

Kelly its easy peasey, 2 shakes a day & one meal of around 600 calories & you can have a couple of snacks inbetween that are around 100 calories each
xxxx

oo so you still get to eat food! lol :) maybe worth a try! :)

You betcha & it's up to you whether you have your meal at lunch or dinner time
xxx

Kelly I find it easy to stick to because the only thing you really have to think about is how many calories are in your main meal, the other 2 meals are already sorted with the shakes! You do feel hungry for the first few days but you won't after about a week of getting used to it. I don't have the snacks because I drink SO much tea I think the milk in that makes up my extra calories!

i love the shakes too!
I started Cambridge diet on Monday, which is very similar to slimfast!!
Have lost a cple of pounds already!!!
So good luck, will be checking on your thread for progress. xxxx

So, day 6 of slimfast and I'm doing really well. I don't even feel that hungry and I'm finding it so much easier to diet now that I've had a baby, as she is my priority over everything now. Looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow to see how much I've lost. Feeling much better about myself already :)

And...... I've lost 3 lbs this week! :yay:

I'm really happy with that :)

Well done Hun slimfast is fab I have lost alot doing i have been off it a little while but thinking of going back on it again for an extra weight loss boost xxxx

Isit ok to take whilst breastfeeding?does it have any side effects?x

Can't take it when breastfeeding - it doesn't have any 'side effects' as such but it hasn't been proven that it doesn't harm the baby so get just not too!
I've done slimfast before and am still doing it now i find it really good from my start I've lost neatly 2 and a half stone since having Chloe (she is 1 on the 18th) I dieted since she was 3 months so it does work but the last stone ive lost (and been tracking on this forum) keeps going off and on again :wall: so I'm calorie counting everything ATM - having trouble with contraception that's not helping my weight. So I'm having 1 shake one 200cal meal 2 100cal snacks (fruit) and a 400 or less cal main meal with a 200cal pudding (fruit) and the next day 200cal less it's slowly working and doctors are keeping an eye on me.
Also well done yay!! 3lbs is great xx

Well, I had a bit of a bad week last week and consequently haven't lost any weight, although I haven't gained any back either which is good. I have decided to take myself off slimfast now, it was a great kick-start to losing 11lbs but I'd rather be eating healthy food now. I am joining 'gymophobics' on wednesday, haha! It's basically an all-ladies gym for people who aren't 'gym' people if that makes sense?! Quite looking forward to it actually :) My MIL has Poppy in the afternoon so that's when I'll be going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back