My Slimfast Diet

vixforever

Reaction score
I weighed myself this morning and I was 10st 2lb. This is roughly the weight I should be for my height but I'm not happy with it, I feel frumpy etc. So as of next week I'm doing Slimfast (gruelling really) but it has to be done, I've literally been in tears because of my weight. Realistically I'd like to get my weight down to 9st 6lb anymore and obviously that's a bonus. My weight has plummeted recently due to being on the contraceptive patch (which I've now stopped, also because my legs kept going numb where I was using it) In all honestly I don't go out and walk everyday like I used to as I live in a flat and carrying a huge double and two kids up and down stairs makes me very tired and my back locks right up. My friend had even noticed I've gained weight and obviously my OH. I know he's popping the question soon and my mum and dad will be paying for us to get married so I want to look amazing in my dress :lol: Wish me luck girls, I'm gonna need it. xxxx

Hi hunny, I really have to say Im personally not a fan of slimfast, its not good for you and is only a quick fix not a lifetime change. Even for just a stone, once youre off the Slimfast you will possibly put it back on. Just eating lean meat, veg and cutting out alcohol a little and sugar can help along with simply walking. Ive been on nearly every diet there is and none have worked for me aside from Weight Watchers. I hope you can do it but I think you'll get bored on SF and its expensive too. Good Luck
x

woo hoo keep it up it never worked for me either but think I cheated :-o

:) well I went in boots yday and lost 4lbs in a few days after Im done with this Im just doing portion control x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back