***September Testing Thread***

Hi guys, can you please add me for Friday 25th? I may be out for the count already as I had some brown discharge yesterday but I am keeping everything crossed it might have been implantation as nothing more today...

Hey everyone, how's it going?
Does anyone keep going from being convinced that they are pregnant to thinking nope af is totally on its way..kinda driving myself crazy. I know there's nothing i can do to change anything not really much point to this but thought you guys might understand.

Hey everyone, how's it going?
Does anyone keep going from being convinced that they are pregnant to thinking nope af is totally on its way..kinda driving myself crazy. I know there's nothing i can do to change anything not really much point to this but thought you guys might understand.
Omg me!! I couldn’t wait and tested this morning at 10 dpo and got a BFN, but had three small spots yesterday that I’m hoping was implantation! I’ve been starving and then nauseous, cramping like crazy, along with sore bbs, and a dry mouth I’m going crazy.

Last edited:
Omg me!! I couldn’t wait and tested this morning at 10 dpo and got a BFN, but had three small spots yesterday that I’m hoping was implantation! I’ve been starving and then nauseous, cramping like crazy, along with sore bbs, and a dry mouth I’m going crazy.

Ahhh it's not just me lol
I must admit I did a cheapie this morning, bfn! Don't know why I expected anything different as it's so early 9dpo... couldn't help myself. I'm gonna test Friday as I'm meant to be having a tottoo on sat. Been booked for ages. I've got a short cycle so will be about 2-4 days before af is due.
I'm so nauseous atm, dizzy spells and cramping. My boobs are not really sore as such just kinda tingly. I can also smell everything...it's really annoying. I had to re-home the bannans as they were so smelly hahaha.

Fingers crossed for you that it was implantation!

Ahhh it's not just me lol
I must admit I did a cheapie this morning, bfn! Don't know why I expected anything different as it's so early 9dpo... couldn't help myself. I'm gonna test Friday as I'm meant to be having a tottoo on sat. Been booked for ages. I've got a short cycle so will be about 2-4 days before af is due.
I'm so nauseous atm, dizzy spells and cramping. My boobs are not really sore as such just kinda tingly. I can also smell everything...it's really annoying. I had to re-home the bannans as they were so smelly hahaha.

Fingers crossed for you that it was implantation!
I had a tattoo appointment coming up as well that I ended up canceling! So sad I’ve been dying to finish a sleeve.

I did one at 8dpo because I’m so anxious, I couldn’t help it! I can totally relate to the smells. At 6-8 dpo everything smelled super strong to me to include my husband lol. We just have a couple days left to go!!

I will probably be testing next on Saturday if I can hold out which is when AF is due.

This cycle has been driving me crazy!

had my scan on Friday, day 12! Turns out this was the scan my GP ordered months ago and not the one assisted conception ordered (that’s on 30th October)
So was just in a general unit but the doctor took pity on me because she had experienced fertility problems herself. So she told me what she could see. Said everything looked normal. I asked about my lining (if you’ve seen my posts you’ll know after my d&c in December my periods have been so light they’re almost non existant even though I was confirmed that I do ovulate)
She said my lining was thin which was normal for day 12. She also said I have 3 lines which is good. since looking online after the scan I realised thin for day 12 isn’t normal. And 3 lines suggests a level of thickness, I think?! So it’s like she contradicted herself! So god knows what’s going on there!

Assisted conception should be better at analysing that stuff I think! As this was just a general uterus check and not specific.

have attatched my ovulation sticks which have been driving my insane this month! Very nearly positive tonight but still not quite!

temp went from 36.8 to 36.9 this morning so slight rise and I’ve been cramping since last night. Was due to ovulate today.
I’m wondering if my body and sticks aren’t matching up? If I hadn’t done the sticks I could have sworn I’ve ovulated today! But who knows! Temps should be able to tell in another couple of days.

not feeling positive at all this month! We’ve been dtd at least but I’m just not convinced this is ever going to happen naturally for us!

anyone else feel like the whole world is pregnant right now?!?! It’s driving me insane!

6AA89387-CFC4-4BFD-AB41-D40F665CD2E3.jpeg

This cycle has been driving me crazy!

had my scan on Friday, day 12! Turns out this was the scan my GP ordered months ago and not the one assisted conception ordered (that’s on 30th October)
So was just in a general unit but the doctor took pity on me because she had experienced fertility problems herself. So she told me what she could see. Said everything looked normal. I asked about my lining (if you’ve seen my posts you’ll know after my d&c in December my periods have been so light they’re almost non existant even though I was confirmed that I do ovulate)
She said my lining was thin which was normal for day 12. She also said I have 3 lines which is good. since looking online after the scan I realised thin for day 12 isn’t normal. And 3 lines suggests a level of thickness, I think?! So it’s like she contradicted herself! So god knows what’s going on there!

Assisted conception should be better at analysing that stuff I think! As this was just a general uterus check and not specific.

have attatched my ovulation sticks which have been driving my insane this month! Very nearly positive tonight but still not quite!

temp went from 36.8 to 36.9 this morning so slight rise and I’ve been cramping since last night. Was due to ovulate today.
I’m wondering if my body and sticks aren’t matching up? If I hadn’t done the sticks I could have sworn I’ve ovulated today! But who knows! Temps should be able to tell in another couple of days.

not feeling positive at all this month! We’ve been dtd at least but I’m just not convinced this is ever going to happen naturally for us!

anyone else feel like the whole world is pregnant right now?!?! It’s driving me insane!

View attachment 91577

I am so sorry to hear this, that would be really stressful! I do feel like everyone else is pregnant except me and it sucks! Fertility issues run in my family and I am so hoping I am not one of them, and feel for anyone who struggles with this. My husband and I are only 4 months into trying.

I am hoping for the best for you!

Oh my gosh every month I start chill and by the last week I just become an obsessive nut. I went and tested this morning which is too early. But am I mad is that a VERY faint line?????

7007ED8C-4BA5-4786-96C8-53213BCD88C3.jpeg

Oh my gosh every month I start chill and by the last week I just become an obsessive nut. I went and tested this morning which is too early. But am I mad is that a VERY faint line?????

View attachment 91578

I see something but can’t see if it has any colour. Test again in two days and see :)

I am so nervous! I was having all these crazy symptoms and now the past couple hours its like they disappeared. I know I have read some boards and this happened to some girls who later got a BFP! The only thing I am still having is cramping, they are feeling like early AF cramps and I swear every couple hours I got AF then go and check and nothing! Sooo anxious.

I am so sorry to hear this, that would be really stressful! I do feel like everyone else is pregnant except me and it sucks! Fertility issues run in my family and I am so hoping I am not one of them, and feel for anyone who struggles with this. My husband and I are only 4 months into trying.

I am hoping for the best for you!
I’ve got everything crossed for you that you have no issues!
They run in my family too but I have an eight year old son, who was a welcomed surprise. I’m now wondering if he was a miracle baby and I just didn’t know it at the time!

Temps are down this morning and test is back to negative! Holding out some hope that last nights near positive was the surge and that I will ovulate today or tomorrow xxx

Thanks guys, I was so hopefully but started spotting shortly after so think it might be a no go

Im late to the party here! :/ AF due on 28th September, 10 dpo today and tested early! (Naughty, naughty!) And thought I saw a shadow but I think im clutching at straws again..I haveva serious case of line eye!!

Im late to the party here! :/ AF due on 28th September, 10 dpo today and tested early! (Naughty, naughty!) And thought I saw a shadow but I think im clutching at straws again..I haveva serious case of line eye!!

I see something there!

I definitely see it but deffo test again to see progression!

p.s loving the Ville Valo profile pic xx

I can see something there too! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back