***September Testing Thread***

So I thought my at was showing up yesterday but it never came to anything then some blood when I wiped a couple of times on toilet trips?!? Wondering if could of been implantation bleeding I was 10dpo
Im having cramps and a pulling sensation in my fanny also I've been constipated the last 4 days which i have get. Don't really want to get my hopes up though
I ordered some frer through Amazon for delivery tomorrow tho

So I thought my at was showing up yesterday but it never came to anything then some blood when I wiped a couple of times on toilet trips?!? Wondering if could of been implantation bleeding I was 10dpo
Im having cramps and a pulling sensation in my fanny also I've been constipated the last 4 days which i have get. Don't really want to get my hopes up though

Sending you lots baby dust xxxx

I hope it is implantation bleeding and doesn't turn into af! Sending baby dust

I've had some really bad cramping today and I'm due on either today or tomorrow (my cycle is usually between 29-30 days). No period yet though so I don't want to give up hope yet. I think I will try and wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to test again as I want to leave enough time for my period to start if it's going to!

Another BFN this morning and still no period! I'm still having cramps and feel like I'm going to come on. I'm gonna try and wait until Friday or Saturday and if still no period will test again. Think if still no af then I will get some FRER as just been using Asda ones at the moment. I'm on nights from tomorrow so it may make waiting to test a bit easier!

I did a cheapy today and had a bfn , I'm due on tomorrow so guessing I am probably out this month but we shall see

Another BFN this morning and still no period! I'm still having cramps and feel like I'm going to come on. I'm gonna try and wait until Friday or Saturday and if still no period will test again. Think if still no af then I will get some FRER as just been using Asda ones at the moment. I'm on nights from tomorrow so it may make waiting to test a bit easier!

Hope af stays away for you and you get your bfp

Hope af stays away for you and you get your bfp
Thank you and same to you as well. The cramps have eased off a bit now so now I'm even more confused! Half of me is expecting af to arrive any minute and the other half is thinking the Asda tests are rubbish!

Hey ladies, I'm back here after a break..quite a bit of a break infact. I forgot how frustrating the wait is haha.
Exciting to see some BFPs already

Could you put me down for 28th please. Af has been a bit random lately so I think that's around the time it'll be due.

I'm out ladies good luck and sending baby dust to you all

Hey ladies, I'm back here after a break..quite a bit of a break infact. I forgot how frustrating the wait is haha.
Exciting to see some BFPs already

Could you put me down for 28th please. Af has been a bit random lately so I think that's around the time it'll be due.
Done. And welcome back!

I'm still waiting! Keep having some symptoms but nothing certain. My husband thinks we should wait until Saturday to do another test! I don't have any in the house but he said he will go and get one while I'm sleeping after nights on Saturday if period doesn't start before then. It's really hard waiting as the symptoms I have could be early pregnancy or PMS! I do think it's more early pregnancy but probably just wishful thinking as all tests so far have been negative!

<3<3<3
Hi all, as no-one has started a September testing thread I thought I would give it a go! I will do my best to keep it up-to-date but depending on my shifts I may be a day or two behind!

Good luck and baby dust to everyone testing this month
:dust:

6. Littleperson
12. Kazz1n
14. Nilka35
23. Rb101
26. Amamos
28. Xphoenix
Please add me to 18th. I will be 10 dpo and I know it’s still early but can’t wait :D

I've updated the first page so everyone should be in there and for those who got a BFP I've put that as well. I'm in the middle of night shifts so let me know if I've missed anyone!!

I'm now cd34 and still no period. I think I feel pregnant but don't want to get my hopes up due to previous BFN! If af doesn't show up in going to test tomorrow when I wake up following my night shift. Hoping it's not just a dodgy cycle like I had a few months ago

I’m hoping to be lucky this month! I have had cramping pretty much since O (am 7DPO) , and have started feeling nauseous and dizzy the past couple days. Hoping it’s not just sneaky AF! Baby dust to you ladies :)

I’m hoping to be lucky this month! I have had cramping pretty much since O (am 7DPO) , and have started feeling nauseous and dizzy the past couple days. Hoping it’s not just sneaky AF! Baby dust to you ladies :)

I'm feeling exactly the same at the moment at 6/7dpo! Eeek, hope it's good signs. Fingers crossed. Wish I could test already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back