***September Testing Thread***

Im late to the party here! :/ AF due on 28th September, 10 dpo today and tested early! (Naughty, naughty!) And thought I saw a shadow but I think im clutching at straws again..I haveva serious case of line eye!!

Hey @xSebbiesMumx! Welcome back to the forum! Trying for baby number 3? I'm not sure I see a line but I wish you all the luck in the world!x

Hey @xSebbiesMumx! Welcome back to the forum! Trying for baby number 3? I'm not sure I see a line but I wish you all the luck in the world!x

Thanks guys! I thought I was going crazy holding it every which way to see if I could see a line

We're not trying as such but we had a bit of a oopsie moment just before ovulation so..im waiting patiently for either AF or a bfp..either way We're going with it ‍♀️

I defo see a something brewing!!

I got my period today, so I am out. It’s so weird as I bled on Sunday, then nothing, had the faint line and then bam period. Ah well, on to the next cycle! Good luck to everyone else still waiting!!! Keeping everything crossed for you all!! Xox

I defo see a something brewing!!

I got my period today, so I am out. It’s so weird as I bled on Sunday, then nothing, had the faint line and then bam period. Ah well, on to the next cycle! Good luck to everyone else still waiting!!! Keeping everything crossed for you all!! Xox

That is really weird, sorry to hear af came!

I got a BFN this morning, so pretty sure I'm just imagining things! Will just have to wait for af to turn up.
Xx

Hey everyone, I ended up having to go to the ER this morning as I got super violently sick, they tested there to rule out pregnancy and it was negative. AF starts tomorrow so I’m thinking I’m out.

Good luck to everyone else

CD20 for me and still not ovulated! I’m
Glad I test and temp because otherwise I’d be waiting on af to come and thinking it was late and I might be pregnant when in reality I’ve not even ovulated. I’m so over this now.

Hey everyone, I ended up having to go to the ER this morning as I got super violently sick, they tested there to rule out pregnancy and it was negative. AF starts tomorrow so I’m thinking I’m out.

Good luck to everyone else
Oh no, bless you!! Hope you are feeling better. Sorry to hear that.

AF is creeping closer! Either due tomorrow or Tuesday! Im so nervous! I still haven't tested since 10 DPO..but at the same time I don't feel the symptoms of either AF or pregnancy? I've had a few sharp twinges but no IB

Im sort of in a limbo! Ill pick up a test after the nursery run tomorrow and hopefully have a bit of closure either way haha!

Tested this morning with two different tests and both are bfn :(..AF due today (or tomorrow according to my app) and still no sign of her :/ think im in for a very unusually long cycle!

Hey,

I'm definitely out as a BFN this morning..think I'm having a weird cycle again.

Lots of baby dust for you all xx

Sorry to all who got a BFN or are having weird cycles this month. Mine was weird as well this month! I've started using OPK's from today for the first time, so hopefully that will help

14 dpo today and tested this afternoon when I finished work...still bfn :( I definitely think now there's absolutely no chance of a bfp! All that came up was a white line and they have bad news written all over them :/

Picture of offending test! ill sit and wait for AF now!

So sorry for those with AF or BFNs... I know how much that hurts. Really hope for BFPs for everyone very soon.

15 dpo...still negative :mad: :confused: my cycles are definitely out of whack since im usually like clockwork! Fed up now! :(

Can someone start an October testing thread? I do not know how to start a thread, or just tell me how to and I will.

thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back