***September Testing Thread***

I’m out! AF has arrived today! Knew it was coming because my temps dropped on Saturday and Sunday! Story of my life lol! Onto the next cycle! Good luck to those still to test! I’ll no doubt be testing again before the month is out knowing me! Xxx

So sorry to hear that, fingers crossed for you on your next cycle ❤️

I'm 6dpo today and having such bad cramps and lower back pain I can't remember if I was like this with dd or not

Af is due Monday for me but I gave in and tested early. Got lines on 2 frer today at 8dpo, was darker with smu. My symptoms so far 6dpo in the eve had sharp and dull pains for around 30 mins. Yesterday 7dpo woke with a pain in my bottom (very wierd) and very slight brown tinged cm, this prompted me to test and I got what I thought was an evap. This mornings test was positive no doubting it. Had mild lower back ache this am but no other symptoms. Terrified as I had a chemical in Feb and I watched the tests get lighter before I bled at exactly 5 weeks. Good luck everyone, hope to see lots of positives in this thread and I pray this one for me is a sticky bean xx

40BF51FC-1782-494F-8DF8-2031C8108736.jpeg

I'm 6dpo today and having such bad cramps and lower back pain I can't remember if I was like this with dd or not
It's so hard isn't it! I tried looking back on my apps to see what symptoms I logged last time but I was rubbish at filling it in!

Af is due Monday for me but I gave in and tested early. Got lines on 2 frer today at 8dpo, was darker with smu. My symptoms so far 6dpo in the eve had sharp and dull pains for around 30 mins. Yesterday 7dpo woke with a pain in my bottom (very wierd) and very slight brown tinged cm, this prompted me to test and I got what I thought was an evap. This mornings test was positive no doubting it. Had mild lower back ache this am but no other symptoms. Terrified as I had a chemical in Feb and I watched the tests get lighter before I bled at exactly 5 weeks. Good luck everyone, hope to see lots of positives in this thread and I pray this one for me is a sticky bean xx

View attachment 91507
That's definitely positive! Hope you have a sticky bean! I'm either due on Sunday or Monday as my cycle is usually 28 or 29 days! I'm probably going to test again before the weekend though!

That's definitely positive! Hope you have a sticky bean! I'm either due on Sunday or Monday as my cycle is usually 28 or 29 days! I'm probably going to test again before the weekend though!

Thankyou
I’ve been TTC #2 for 2 years 9 months now and I have tested early every cycle. Imagine the cash I would have saved on tests not testing early !

View attachment 91507
Definite line fingers crossed its a sticky bean for you xx

It's so hard isn't it! I tried looking back on my apps to see what symptoms I logged last time but I was rubbish at filling it in!
Really hard, I'm constantly overthinking. I'm not due on till next Tuesday going to try and hold of testing till at least Saturday x

Thankyou
I’ve been TTC #2 for 2 years 9 months now and I have tested early every cycle. Imagine the cash I would have saved on tests not testing early !

Congratulations

I’m 8 dpo . I’ve had every symptom cramping, nausea, sore boobs, creamy white cm, flu like symptoms minus fever and coughing, extremely tired, severe hunger pain every couple hours until I eat, thirsty more than normal, frequent urinating, stiff neck one morning, very moody, pressure in my lower belly. I feel different. Taken several pregnancy test to just have BFN.. am I going crazy? Please help me

I have progression today ! Still don’t feel out of the woods yet from last time and don’t think I will until at least an early scan if I make it that far.
Symptoms this am are very sore boobs/nipples and very slight lower back ache. Last night went to bed around 10pm and sat with a bucket I felt as though I was going to throw up. Ate same as dh and dd and they felt fine.

0C562AEE-892F-41FC-B0FC-784EE3B3DB12.jpeg

I have progression today ! Still don’t feel out of the woods yet from last time and don’t think I will until at least an early scan if I make it that far.
Symptoms this am are very sore boobs/nipples and very slight lower back ache. Last night went to bed around 10pm and sat with a bucket I felt as though I was going to throw up. Ate same as dh and dd and they felt fine.

View attachment 91509

congratulations my lovely xx

I’m 8 dpo . I’ve had every symptom cramping, nausea, sore boobs, creamy white cm, flu like symptoms minus fever and coughing, extremely tired, severe hunger pain every couple hours until I eat, thirsty more than normal, frequent urinating, stiff neck one morning, very moody, pressure in my lower belly. I feel different. Taken several pregnancy test to just have BFN.. am I going crazy? Please help me

It may just be too early to get a positive. Some people don't get one until they've missed their period. Good luck and hopefully this is your month

View attachment 91509
Congratulations. Digital tests need a lot of HCG as well so that's amazing that showing positive on that as well

10dpo what do you guys think ? You will have to click on image

3747D144-35C7-4DCC-9574-3389865ED24E.png 4E10E4B3-9AFA-4861-BC97-5A255A8740E8.png

If you have to edit the image to see the line thats not a good sign.

I can see a line hun but when I got my line I did another diff types to be sure xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back