***September Testing Thread***

Kazz1n

Reaction score
Hi all, as no-one has started a September testing thread I thought I would give it a go! I will do my best to keep it up-to-date but depending on my shifts I may be a day or two behind!

Good luck and baby dust to everyone testing this month
:dust:

6. Littleperson
8. Mme83 :bfp:
12. Kazz1n ||| Willithappen :bfp:
14. Nilka35
18. PupsNBunnies
23. Rb101
25. Charchar86
26. Amamos
28. Xphoenix

Last edited:
Hi not sure what date to test I'll be 10dpo on the 12th is that too early, with my first we went in holiday and I completely forgot I was due on and found out when I got home as o was two days late x

Hi not sure what date to test I'll be 10dpo on the 12th is that too early, with my first we went in holiday and I completely forgot I was due on and found out when I got home as o was two days late x
I'm not sure tbh! I think some people get a positive that early. The 12th is the day before I'm due on so I'm being optimistic! With my first I tested on the day I was expecting to come on.

Please can you put me down for the 14th im due on the next day if my cycle is normal
Thank you fingers crossed for us both x

I got a faint positive 10dpo in my last pregnancy! I just can’t help myself but test early!

AF due on Sunday for me! I’ve been testing like a mad woman! Convinced I see something this morning but probably not! Can you put me down for 6th please?

no doubt I’ll be testing again by the 30th lol! Xx

I got a faint positive 10dpo in my last pregnancy! I just can’t help myself but test early!

AF due on Sunday for me! I’ve been testing like a mad woman! Convinced I see something this morning but probably not! Can you put me down for 6th please?

no doubt I’ll be testing again by the 30th lol! Xx
It's so hard not to test early isn't it? I try to not have too many tests in the house as otherwise I test way too early.

This is the test from this morning! I’ve had shadows before though but not this cycle until today! Trying not to get my hopes up!

getting my progesterone results this afternoon and have my first phone appointment with assisted conception unit tomorrow! OH due for his sperm analysis on the 10th! So all go here but would looooove a natural result again xxx

247975DF-1AF5-42DF-9351-FBF354937886.jpeg 40FBF0AB-FF2D-4064-99BE-797C645C0323.jpeg

This is the test from this morning! I’ve had shadows before though but not this cycle until today! Trying not to get my hopes up!

getting my progesterone results this afternoon and have my first phone appointment with assisted conception unit tomorrow! OH due for his sperm analysis on the 10th! So all go here but would looooove a natural result again xxx

View attachment 91480 View attachment 91481
I think I see a shadow! Ooh hope this is your month. That would be amazing, it's great you have those appointments booked in as well

I can see something too especially on ur first pic. To me it's very obvious looking. Really hope its ur bfp

Hi can I have the 23rd please??
Good luck ladies :dust:

Oh hope this is your month lovely have you taken another test? X

I took a test today (I know too early) and was negative. I think I'm about 8dpo so thought would give it a go as I had a cheap test in the house!! Hoping to still get a positive this month and was fully expecting this one to be negative

15994654920738018571367662976908.jpg

Keeping everything crossed for us all, I'm only 5dpo today keeping overthinking every twinge, snotty nose symptom

Keeping everything crossed for us all, I'm only 5dpo today keeping overthinking every twinge, snotty nose symptom
I'm the same! I keep thinking I have loads of symptoms! The thing is when I got pregnant with my son I didn't have any symptoms at all. I did have cramps but they were the same as when I'm due on. I honestly felt I was going to come on but just thought I would do a test anyway. I was actually cd34 when I took the test but my cycles were anywhere from 28-35 days so I just thought I was having a longer cycle! It wasn't until the following week or two that I had pregnancy symptoms.

I’m out! AF has arrived today! Knew it was coming because my temps dropped on Saturday and Sunday! Story of my life lol! Onto the next cycle! Good luck to those still to test! I’ll no doubt be testing again before the month is out knowing me! Xxx

I’m out! AF has arrived today! Knew it was coming because my temps dropped on Saturday and Sunday! Story of my life lol! Onto the next cycle! Good luck to those still to test! I’ll no doubt be testing again before the month is out knowing me! Xxx
Sorry to hear that! Hopefully next month is your month xx

Aww no.. I was so sure I seen test line on it test. Sorry @Littleperson. Good luck for next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back