***September 2018 Testing Thread***

Hello, I just wanted to say hi as didn't want folks to think I've abandoned. Still hoping that Everyone still to test gets lovely BFPs.
Char, how many dpo are you? Will you be testing when af is due or before?

Radley - i am 9dpo today!!
AF is due on the 3rd Oct but i am going to test on Monday 1st, i will be 12dpo.
I am now wondering if i should hold out and test until Wednesday and see if AF comes?
xx

How are your temps going? I'd test on Sunday! x

Emma have attached my temp chart.
I haven't had that 'dip' yet which worried me but i know implantation can still not happen until 12dpo. I also googled and it doesn't mean if you don't get the dip your not pregnant. so this is good news.
I am definitely holding out until Monday, its Daniel's birthday so i am hoping that brings me luck haha xx

Yeah charts are not a reliable way of knowing, only real way of knowing is testing!

I really hope it does bring you luck, would be a great birthday present for him x

I didn't think I'd early test last cycle but ended up doing it anyway. I'd like to say I won't this time but again, I expect I'll probably cave and do it a day or two early. It's like I can't help myself!

Figured this month I'd be testing (if I wait for the day after af) a few days later will be my ohs birthday too. Would love to give him that as a surprise as well! Got to get through a couple of thought long working weeks yet and I am feeling a bit sick today.

Roll on Monday!

so looks like I got my BFP today on frer but not on digi yet, so I will let you know

Someone needs to hack Vintage's account to update the front page :lol: (obviously i am joking and do not condone hacking :lol:)

Few more days to go, so good luck to the last few remaining testers - hopefully we can close September out on a load of bfp's.

For those who didnt catch this time round, i wish you all the best for October and i will be dipping in and out to check up on and leave some baby dust :dust:

Last edited:
Someone needs to hack Vintage's account to update the front page :lol: (obviously i am joking and do not condone hacking

I totally agree IVW. She has disappeared off the face of the earth lol. God job September is nearly over with and we can ether move over to the mummies thread or the October thread xx

Last edited:
Probably not going to get my BFP this month anyway so might move my test day over to October :lol:

Hi ladies soooo...I've tested more and I've peed on just about everything lol I have got faint lines on clear blue 6 day early, superdrug own brand, coop one step and Tesco own brand but there so so faint and I'm worried because I'm 12dpo should they not be darker than a very faint line?? I tried a digital but got not pregnant :( help please

Maisy you may have implanted late hence the reason your only getting faint lines. I would wait until AF is due and you are a few days late and then test again. Good luck. X

Maisy you may have implanted late hence the reason your only getting faint lines. I would wait until AF is due and you are a few days late and then test again. Good luck. X

I totally agree, can be that you implanted late!!!! :dust:

Someone needs to hack Vintage's account to update the front page :lol: (obviously i am joking and do not condone hacking

I totally agree IVW. She has disappeared off the face of the earth lol. God job September is nearly over with and we can ether move over to the mummies thread or the October thread xx

I texted her on Instagram few days ago and she said she wasn't feeling well, but after that nothing......I hope she is fine :eh:

Last edited:
Hi ladies soooo...I've tested more and I've peed on just about everything lol I have got faint lines on clear blue 6 day early, superdrug own brand, coop one step and Tesco own brand but there so so faint and I'm worried because I'm 12dpo should they not be darker than a very faint line?? I tried a digital but got not pregnant :( help please

My line was still super faint even at 15dpo I had to wait until I was 4dpaf (18dpo) to see a clear line. And digi showed up at 2dpaf (16dpo) so don’t panic I was squinting at those lines for days and still got my bfp! Good luck

Thanks ladies I'm seriously hoping this is it for me, I got an extremely faint line again today with a one step but negative digi. I'm going to pop to the GP on Monday and request bloods I can't keep staring at these tests. Do I even call these positives??! As there is something there xx

Thanks ladies I'm seriously hoping this is it for me, I got an extremely faint line again today with a one step but negative digi. I'm going to pop to the GP on Monday and request bloods I can't keep staring at these tests. Do I even call these positives??! As there is something there xx

Upload Maisy so we can see.
You won’t get a positive on a clear blue until your line gets ALOT darker on a one step.
Tbh the one step is probably to worse test you can use they are rubbish. Do you not have a FRER? X

Upload Maisy so we can see.
You won’t get a positive on a clear blue until your line gets ALOT darker on a one step.
Tbh the one step is probably to worse test you can use they are rubbish. Do you not have a FRER? X

My camera isn't very good I can't get it to show. I think I'll have to wait and see if I can get some bloods done on Monday xx

The digi should work on Monday if it is BFP, good luck! :dust: x

Today was meant to be my test day but AF has arrived.

6 months now, feel so defeated

I need to get some more digitals. I've been cramping on and off today with some tugging feelings. Also have a constant headache so Ive stayed in bed! Lovley boyfriend has come home from work with more tests for me so couldn't resist checking again! And appears to be a tad darker than the one I had this morning I'll try and upload xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back