***September 2018 Testing Thread***

Vintageling

Reaction score
:dust:Here is the September testing thread.:dust:
Please comment below with what day you are hoping to test and I'll put you on the list.
Sending love light and positivity and baby dust to you all may this month be your month.
1st
2nd Maximus17 :af: & claire2602:dust:
3rd
4th Chattychar1990:af: :dust:
5thTheosmama :bfp: & Suagerpop::dust:
6th_GG_ & Sjf0709 :bfp: :dust:
7th Dinkydizzy :af: & Coffee77 :dust:
8th Vespa :af::dust:
9th Vintageling :af: & Piglet30:bfp::dust:
10th Mandy123:af::dust:
11thhopeful1976:dust:
12th Mrswoody & cfjs:dust:
13th
14thRadleycat & LuckyG :dust:
15thKitana & Crumble:dust:
16thHlouisebaby3 & Mummytobe89 & Jellybean86 :dust:
17thStacey89 & tropical sun :dust:
18th
19thHendy1:dust:
20th
21st Kazam :dust:
22ndEmmaN27:dust:
23rdbaby.3 & Mystery26 & Maximus17 :dust:
24th
25thSk8erzeh:dust:
26th
27thMaisy_addams :dust:
28thPrincess81 & Chattychar1990 & Jemjem2905 :dust:
29th SmithyBaby:dust:
30th Sunmoonstars :dust:

Test date to be determind:

Early teasters, testing till BFP or AF:

Here is to the :bfp: we all wish for keep the positive thoughts going

BFP :bfp: count= 3

Last edited:
8th for me please. Baby dust to all on this thread!

I was going to suggest to you to open September one so the good vibes will continue :dust::dust::dust:

Have been stalking the August testing thread. Now I’m out for August I need some support to get me through to September.

I'm going to try to wait out the length of my longest cycle before testing. Which is 35 days, so I'll be testing in 3rd Sept please :) xx

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Updated good luck ladies :dust:
Thanks Crumble hopefully this witch brings some luck to the proceedings and keeps the AF away

Thankyou! Seems like forever away but need something to aim for. All this waiting is doing my box in!

It does drive you mental waiting doesn't it sending loads of baby dust your way hun :dust:

I’m thinking it’ll be around the 12th for me, as that’s when my next AF should be due. If I ovulate earlier or later I’ll obviously update :)

I’m CD3 today and have a particularly painful period, I’m doing my last night shift now and will finally have a few days off to tend my horrible AF at home with my fluffy blankets and chocolate. Nothing worse than being nights in the middle of a heavy and painful period :(

Oh bless you hun glad it's your last night shift though I always found a baby hot water bottle good because it just tucks into your trousers and small enough not to be noticed if you uniform top is baggy I'll pop you on the list

Grrrrr. I hate waiting too. Can’t even ‘practice’ the BDing whilst AF visiting. I’m cycle 8 TTC so should be used to it by now.

Can i get the 4th September please :)
Will update if i ovulate earlier/later.

Sending you all lots of baby dust :dust: and hoping we get our :bfp: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27