***September 2018 Testing Thread***

So sorry Maisy :(

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Maisy I am wondering if you was seeing false positives. I have found it hard to see the lines on your tests and would like to believe you didn’t have a CP and AF just got you.
Haaryoume - so sorry AF got you hun x

Last edited:
See smithy!!! You just tested too early!!! That’s a bfp!!! Congrats!! Wait to take a digi tho, wait til af is due on Wednesday at least :)

I know!! I cannot believe my eyeballs. As always you gals were all right about it. I am trying to be cautious though because AF is due Wednesday but I am so so happy if this little bean sticks.

Woohoo!! Believe those eyeballs coz that is a BFP!! Yay, congratulations hun xxx

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

How do you keep getting BFPs first go haha. Congrats. Hopefully this is it! x

Haha WinterWolf I know I'm very lucky, it's not the getting pregnant it's the keeping them in there that's the problem. Let's hope this one stays!

Last edited:
Maisy I am wondering if you was seeing false positives. I have found it hard to see the lines on your tests and would like to believe you didn’t have a CP and AF just got you.
Haaryoume - so sorry AF got you hun x

My friends and my partner have all seen the lines on tests and could see there blue and pink lines within the time frame. Im lossing clots now so I'm pretty sure that it was a cp xx

Eek massive congratulations smithy! I’m so happy for you :dance: wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months xx

Thanks night owl! I really hope this is it. This has got to be my lucky bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back