***September 2018 Testing Thread***

Ladies - TMI sorry but i just went for a wee and i noticed that my wee had a really odd strong smell.
Anyone experienced this before?
New to me?!

Not that i remember, all seemed pretty normal wee wise :lol:

Ladies - TMI sorry but i just went for a wee and i noticed that my wee had a really odd strong smell.
New to me?!

Have you been drinking enough? Have you been eating asparagus? Any pain when peeing? Any pain or pressure in the bikini line (lower abdo) area?

Is your urine darker than normal? Being hydrated is the colour of champagne. Funny smell may be something you have eaten or combined with any of the above possibly a uti

New to me?!

Have you been drinking enough? Have you been eating asparagus? Any pain when peeing? Any pain or pressure in the bikini line (lower abdo) area?

Is your urine darker than normal? Being hydrated is the colour of champagne. Funny smell may be something you have eaten or combined with any of the above possibly a uti

Yes always drinking water and absolutely no pain what so ever. Haven’t ate anything that would make my wee smell either.
Very strange as not had this before. It’s defo not a uti have had them in the past and they are painful x

New to me?!

Honestly my pee STINKS! Never noticed it before!! Eeek Char I hope this is it for you xxx

Can't say I've noticed, but I'll have a whiff when I get home hahaha!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back