*** September 2018 Mums ***

I have those cramps too they make me so nervous xx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Hey lovely ladies ... can I join??

Congratulations everyone .... and Emily, wow, fab news :)

Attachments

• 4F7664F8-51D6-4BDF-8658-B9F899A4CACE.jpg
    4F7664F8-51D6-4BDF-8658-B9F899A4CACE.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 0ABD4F40-3CB1-4BA9-A474-8F05749032F5.jpg
    0ABD4F40-3CB1-4BA9-A474-8F05749032F5.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 25
I’ve just had mild back pain, sore boobs and nipples but nothing out of the ordinary & my mood swings are terrible!
The digital clear blue said I was 1-2 weeks but doesn’t the calculation go by the date of my last period?
I’m so confused .. my cycle is normal around 32 ish days

I have some cramps too like af is on her way - I really hope she isnt!!
I just checked my box and it says that they calculate from conception so you can probably add a couple of weeks onto that! I’m 4 weeks now so will see what it says tomorrow morning when I do one!
Drs will go by your last period x

Sorry I don’t know why I didn’t think to check the box myself ! Ah that makes sense now , so I would be 4 weeks tomorrow then according to the drs calculations. Have an appt on the 8th jan :) aw I really hope so too, had spotting today but was nothing like a period I’m praying it doesn’t come! We have made it this far !

Haha no probs! I have a drs app on the 8th too!! How exciting! Ahh don’t worry too much as long as you don’t have dark red and lots of it! Xx

Is it crazy I have been testing repeatedly? Although it's mad how much difference there is in the tests from last Thursday and today. Still in complete away of everything.

View attachment 76069

I keep wanting to do this too ! Have booked a drs appt to confirm I think it will sink in then !
I have been eager to do this as week, but am away until Sunday. Hopefully that will do the trick!

Evening all!

Looks like with any luck I will be joining you soon!

I am not going to come over properly until I have my digi result in a week or so, but will you ladies save me a space?
Of course! :)

Due date is 3rd Sept.

I’m currently cramping so bad :(

Due date is 3rd Sept.

I’m currently cramping so bad :(
Added xx

If anyone has not been added yet, but wants to just let me know please!

Last edited:
Hey Mel congrats!

Thanks clover it was only a little bit this morning & nothing since :)

So, here’s my digi from this morning! It’s finally starting to set in now! I’m so excited!! X

Attachments

• AE45AB32-3446-439B-8E05-CACEB9FFD2E2.jpg
    AE45AB32-3446-439B-8E05-CACEB9FFD2E2.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 39
That's a good digi! I'm so exited to try one myself!

Oooh no sickness is awful Laura! Hope youre ok!
I've felt a bit sick already/hungry/sore boobs.
I had hyperemesis gravidarum with my daughter.. I hope I dont get it this time xxx
I feel like I have it altho I'm sure actual hyperemesis gravidarum is worse and I've not been admitted to hospital or anything. I've been so sick. If I move or even roll over I'm sick, I've been bed bound practically. And the nausea 24/7 is hell. I'm only just hanging in here using ginger nuts, ginger drink, sickness bands, anti sickness medication at its highest dosage and minimal movement. Eating little and often cuz if I get hungry its worse and cold makes it worse too. I just want to feel like a normal human!
On top of that I've a flu so I'm stuffed up, have a terrible cough and glass in my groat and just pretty sorry for myself haha xx

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

I had hyperemesis gravidarum with my daughter.. I hope I dont get it this time xxx
I feel like I have it altho I'm sure actual hyperemesis gravidarum is worse and I've not been admitted to hospital or anything. I've been so sick. If I move or even roll over I'm sick, I've been bed bound practically. And the nausea 24/7 is hell. I'm only just hanging in here using ginger nuts, ginger drink, sickness bands, anti sickness medication at its highest dosage and minimal movement. Eating little and often cuz if I get hungry its worse and cold makes it worse too. I just want to feel like a normal human!
On top of that I've a flu so I'm stuffed up, have a terrible cough and glass in my groat and just pretty sorry for myself haha xx

Ohh honey that sounds awful you poor thing!! I really hope you start feeling more normal ASAP!! Sending hugs xxx

Oh no :(it's soooo awful. I hope youre feeling better soon. How far are you now ? I was in hospital twice with her as I couldnt drink a thing. I was lucky that after 14 weeks it got a lot better though. I was sick till 24 weeks but nothing like I had been xxxx

Ohh honey that sounds awful you poor thing!! I really hope you start feeling more normal ASAP!! Sending hugs xxx
Thanks hehe big huggggs xx

Oh no :(it's soooo awful. I hope youre feeling better soon. How far are you now ? I was in hospital twice with her as I couldnt drink a thing. I was lucky that after 14 weeks it got a lot better though. I was sick till 24 weeks but nothing like I had been xxxx

I'm 10 weeks and about 3 days now I think haha I'm hoping it goes away soon cuz I'm really losing the will to live. I'm living in one bedroom practically so it's a little dull but I've even exhausted and slept most of tt away which has been good I guess. I'm really hoping it starts to go away soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back