*** September 2018 Mums ***

I think its official :D
261504744aee98492309aff280e610fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I have really sore nipples today xx

Aww fantastic news Hun! Congratulations!! Here’s to a happy healthy 9 months for us all xx

I think its official :D
261504744aee98492309aff280e610fe.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxx

Is it crazy I have been testing repeatedly? Although it's mad how much difference there is in the tests from last Thursday and today. Still in complete away of everything.

Screenshot_20171228-172323.jpg

Oooh no sickness is awful Laura! Hope youre ok!
I've felt a bit sick already/hungry/sore boobs.
I had hyperemesis gravidarum with my daughter.. I hope I dont get it this time xxx

Congratulations Millie ! This is amazing loads of BFPs for this September thread!
I feel different but just can’t put my finger on it, very hormonal & boobs a bit sore still hasn’t sunk in yet!

Is it crazy I have been testing repeatedly? Although it's mad how much difference there is in the tests from last Thursday and today. Still in complete away of everything.

View attachment 76069

I keep wanting to do this too ! Have booked a drs appt to confirm I think it will sink in then !

View attachment 76069

I keep wanting to do this too ! Have booked a drs appt to confirm I think it will sink in then !

Same here!! I’ve not re-tested as I’ve been away but I’m planning on doing a cb digi tomorrow so will see where that puts us! It still hasn’t sunk in! Until I see my baby I don’t think I’ll believe it!

Same here OH is also in disbelief ! I took a digital yesterday & it came up pregnant 1-2 weeks & then I still couldn’t believe it ! have you had any symptoms at all yet?

Evening all!

Looks like with any luck I will be joining you soon!

I am not going to come over properly until I have my digi result in a week or so, but will you ladies save me a space?

Same here OH is also in disbelief ! I took a digital yesterday & it came up pregnant 1-2 weeks & then I still couldn’t believe it ! have you had any symptoms at all yet?

Hey Hun, I’ve been so tired and have sore bbs - they’re not super painful but they do hurt. Plus they’ve grown loads already so need to go shopping as I’m bursting out! I’m also very bloated and get a little sick feeling early morning too.

How about you?

I’ve just had mild back pain, sore boobs and nipples but nothing out of the ordinary & my mood swings are terrible!
The digital clear blue said I was 1-2 weeks but doesn’t the calculation go by the date of my last period?
I’m so confused .. my cycle is normal around 32 ish days

I think it goes from ovulation so 1-2 is 3/4 weeks xxx

I’ve just had mild back pain, sore boobs and nipples but nothing out of the ordinary & my mood swings are terrible!
The digital clear blue said I was 1-2 weeks but doesn’t the calculation go by the date of my last period?

I have some cramps too like af is on her way - I really hope she isnt!!
I just checked my box and it says that they calculate from conception so you can probably add a couple of weeks onto that! I’m 4 weeks now so will see what it says tomorrow morning when I do one!
Drs will go by your last period x

I have some cramps too like af is on her way - I really hope she isnt!!
I just checked my box and it says that they calculate from conception so you can probably add a couple of weeks onto that! I’m 4 weeks now so will see what it says tomorrow morning when I do one!
Drs will go by your last period x

Sorry I don’t know why I didn’t think to check the box myself ! Ah that makes sense now , so I would be 4 weeks tomorrow then according to the drs calculations. Have an appt on the 8th jan :) aw I really hope so too, had spotting today but was nothing like a period I’m praying it doesn’t come! We have made it this far !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back