25th - Herewego :stork:

26th -

27th - Kim_41 :stork: MysticTeen :stork:

28th - Xtine82 :stork:

29th - lalaroo :stork:

30th -

Dates TBC - Jay_ ; Diamond18; Keeponhoping; hopefulmum2014;

Last edited:
Thank you! I wonder if we’ll get some more ladies join us!

Hopefully soon we will. :)

Is this your first?

It is, yes! Myself and my partner, Kim, have been using a donor. This was our 3rd attempt so we are absolutely delighted! How about you?

It is, yes! Myself and my partner, Kim, have been using a donor. This was our 3rd attempt so we are absolutely delighted! How about you?
That's brilliant, definitely third time lucky there! :) We started TTC in October so glad we didn't have any complications at this stage.

Are you going to tell anyone yet, or wait a bit? I want to tell everyone right now, it's really hard not to!

Indeed!! It was my birthday yesterday too so a super special Christmas!! Ahh that’s amazing!!

We are trying not to but we have told one close friend who knows about us TTC!

Indeed!! It was my birthday yesterday too so a super special Christmas!! Ahh that’s amazing!!

That's such great timing! Couldn't have asked for a better present.

I honestly didn’t expect it as I’ve not had any odd symptoms other than smelling perming solution when no one else could and the odd sharp pain! I was honestly so so shocked! I still am! Just praying this monkey sticks!!

I honestly didn’t expect it as I’ve not had any odd symptoms other than smelling perming solution when no one else could and the odd sharp pain! I was honestly so so shocked! I still am! Just praying this monkey sticks!!
I can completely relate, all I have had is cramping since Sunday but nothing else. I only tested early because of TT's thread, figured may as well. You can obviously imagine the shock!

Hopefully this will be it for both of us, and we have exciting things ahead in 2018. :)

Last edited:

I can completely relate, all I have had is cramping since Sunday but nothing else. I only tested early because of TT's thread, figured may as well. You can obviously imagine the shock!

Hopefully this will be it for both of us, and we have exciting things ahead in 2018. :)

I really hope so! Let’s keep updated oh this thread! Fingers crossed to us both and the others who will be joining soon! X

Hi I'm 11dpo, hopefully this will continue to get darker :)
This will be number 2 and have been ttc since Feb, ever since my postpartum bleeding stopped as it took a while for my daughter! xxx
87d5fec9e4b69e897ec3448cae615e18.jpg
dc86a9cc2edf6651995190c5af38f60d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Having some trouble uploading my BFP , but hello ladies ! Congrats
What a day ! .. ha ha

Hi girls hopefully joining you for the 8th September as long as i get a positive digital xxx
At the moment im just very tired and a little bit more hungry and thirsty xxx

Hi girls hopefully joining you for the 8th September as long as i get a positive digital xxx
At the moment im just very tired and a little bit more hungry and thirsty xxx
I really do hope you join us TT!! I’ve been following you for some time now so would be over the moon for you!!

I’m doing a digi tomorrow too!

Currently I’m super bloated and really tired although I’ve not been sleeping much the last week or so so that may be why! I’ve been stuffing my face too and had some Brie which I’m now worried about!! 😶

How exciting to see more people, welcome and congratulations again to everyone! :)

I have been having cramps for 4 full days now which normally would annoy me, yet I quite appreciate it now. As crazy as that sounds!

Hows everyone feeling today?

I’m feeling a little sicky when I eat but it goes quite quickly! I have sore bbs and some light cramping too. I still have some light brown cm which I usually get in the run up to my period but it is getting lighter in colour which is positive! Other than being really sleepy that’s it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back