*** September 2018 Mums ***

This has gone so quiet! How has everyone been? x

I agree it has gone rather quiet on the forums lately. I haven’t been on as much as I’ve been struck down with either the flu or a cold and chest infection along with an ear Infection and my first ever case of thrush (which the chemists wouldn’t let me have anything for without seeing a dr first) so ive booked in for a call back from the doctor tomorrow to see what’s what and if I can make an appt.
Hope all you ladies are all well. X

I agree it has gone rather quiet on the forums lately. I haven’t been on as much as I’ve been struck down with either the flu or a cold and chest infection along with an ear Infection and my first ever case of thrush (which the chemists wouldn’t let me have anything for without seeing a dr first) so ive booked in for a call back from the doctor tomorrow to see what’s what and if I can make an appt.
Hope all you ladies are all well. X
Oh no, how annoying. I remember having a cold in the earlier weeks and it was awful, but add an ear infection and thrush to that too! Hope you get a response from the Dr today. x

Finally had my scan this morning :)

Definitely just one baby in there! But he or she looks perfect :) measuring 11+6 so new due date of 5th October which matches up with the early scan I had. I’ve been 6/7 days early with my other two so pretty sure I’ll still be a September mummy.
We had a fab view between babies legs, where OH and I are certain we saw a few extra bits and pieces! Looked very similar to our first scan with our son. I’ve been convinced this one is a boy right from the start, just a few more weeks until I can book a sneaky fender scan and find out for sure!! Xxx

IMG_9866.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all sorry not been on here for a while , busy getting things ready . After my 1st scan due date moved to 2nd of sept cant wait. in 2nd trimester
Feeling better nausea wise but still feeling tired. Bump is coming on really well , ppl say im big for over 16 weeks but everything as it should be.
I did some research into if mcdonalds mcfurries was allowed as some websites and chat forums say they arnt or dont advice them, well i assure u after speaking to my midwife , they are absolutely fine. Not long now till 2nd scan and we get to find out what we are having as me and my partner want to know . Cant wait to buy outfits ive seen some super cute ones. Ive also worked out my maternity dates altough not confirmed them with work as of yet but will do that when i recieve my MatB51 certificate . Im goin for the 39 weeks option as i cant afford the unpaid bit but im using holidays before and after.
I got asked at 16wk midwife appointment if im feeling bean move yet but i cant say as i was unsure to what that feels like but i got told feels like bubbles popping , butterflies ,flutters. Midwife said i prob have but didnt notice until it becomes more often which im now panicking what if ever i dont notice any of these movements but ive been assured that ill defo know when bean moving / kicking by other mums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back