***** September 2016 Mummies Tri 2 *****

Day two of helpdesking with no supervisor in either ended badly. Had a nasty woman repeatedly calling about same issue which was in the middle of being dealt with. I had to hang up on her in tears in the end. She was also rude to my manager when he called her back once the problem was resolved. They let me leave a bit early. Our GM has been emailing me requests non stop the whole two days as well and I had to make it plain to my manager that whilst my colleague is off, that work load is just not achievable.

Oh no Lander that sounds horrible!!! A load of stress that you really don't need at nearly 27 weeks pregnant :-(

How did your appointment go Gem? Hope you're feeling better soon.

Hope pregnancy yoga goes well Bobby. You're so good still keeping fit. I've been shocking so far to be fair. Need to get out and do more walking but struggling to do anything in this heat!
Xxx

The yoga was brilliant, boiling, but brilliant. She talked us through how it helps during labour and keeping active during labour. How much of it will stick and how much will go out of the window at the time I don't know! But we'll see! Xx

Hi,
I've just found you and am 24 weeks today. I'm a geriatric mum at over 40, with my third. A little surprise and as it is over 11 years since I had my second, I feel like I am new to it all again. Although, I think the worries double with age!

Woop Karen! Does that mean you're off to tri 3 now?

Love all the nursery themes :)

Anyone else struggling with this heat? it's baking in Wales at the moment! Xx

28 weeks for tri 3 so I'll be moving over on Sunday!

The heat is absolutely killing me and I'm gutted cos I actually love it normally, I'm having to stay indoors as much as possible cos I'm just swelling up too much and feel like I can't breathe :-(

Last edited:
Hi,
I've just found you and am 24 weeks today. I'm a geriatric mum at over 40, with my third. A little surprise and as it is over 11 years since I had my second, I feel like I am new to it all again. Although, I think the worries double with age!

Congratulations! What's your due date?
I'm old as well lol, 42 and having my first!

Hi,

Congratulations! Xxx

Hi,

Congratulations and welcome :) x

I can't believe we are starting to head over to tri 3, it is going quite fast.

How is everyone getting on with their preparations? X

Things staring to get moving here. DH has started clearing the loft conversion to get some new furniture up there so that we can move our stuff out the spare room furniture to make way for baby, that should be complete by the end of the weekend. He'll paint the nursery then next week and we'll get the new carpet ordered and get the cot. We've got the cot bedding so just need to get some wall art and it'll be done :)
How's your prep coming along?

Wow you are so organised, i literally have nothing done and am working right up until 36 weeks!! Every weekend seems to fly past so quickly with social things, kids parties or clubs and its flying by!!

I just kind of want it done whilst I'm feeling ok to help out! I've got PGP and worried if we left it too late I wouldn't be fit to help and get it done my way :wink: think it would cause arguments if I was sat on my arse giving out orders of how I want it and not actually helping lol

Last edited:
It's pelvic girdle pain, makes my pelvis low down at the front very sore and I'm having to wear a pelvic support belt to help me walk. Just worried that as baby gets bigger and heavier that it might get worse xx

Ouch sounds painful scn x

I had to go to fetal assessment on Tuesday as had no movements for two days and not much the day before that I was getting worried midwife said to try the laying down on side I tried that for 2 hours and a further 1 hour no joy, so went to get looked at they scanned me and he was moving but not as active as last time, it did put my mind at ease though seeing him it was so emotional, damn placenta blocking movements it looks massive on the screen no wonder I cant feel him unless he's low down hope when he gets stronger that changes. He did repay me though last night with my belly moving it was like 4 little twitches out the side of belly, 1st movements I could see :love: xx

Hope everyone is well xx

Last edited:
Ah such a worry sansk :-( I've had some days where baby is quieter. Always feel it a bit but some days it's really strong movements and other days more subtle wriggles and it always panics me.
Xxx

Our project at the moment is my daughters wooden play house. It's been more work than we thought - had to build a supporting wall and flatten out the ground and lay a concrete platform but will finally be building and hopefully paibring the house this weekend :) once that is done we are going to get to work clearing the paperwork etc currently in the study ready to paint it for the new baby. Need to change the carpet in there too.

Busy couple of months ahead!! Xxx

I can't believe how organised some people are, puts me to shame!!!

Ouch sounds painful scn x

I had to go to fetal assessment on Tuesday as had no movements for two days and not much the day before that I was getting worried midwife said to try the laying down on side I tried that for 2 hours and a further 1 hour no joy, so went to get looked at they scanned me and he was moving but not as active as last time, it did put my mind at ease though seeing him it was so emotional, damn placenta blocking movements it looks massive on the screen no wonder I cant feel him unless he's low down hope when he gets stronger that changes. He did repay me though last night with my belly moving it was like 4 little twitches out the side of belly, 1st movements I could see :love: xx

Hope everyone is well xx

I have quiet days as well, I downloaded a nursery rhyme album and play that and sing along to him and it soon gets him dancing lol
Have been seeing him move for a couple of weeks now, not all the time just depends on his position xx

Our project at the moment is my daughters wooden play house. It's been more work than we thought - had to build a supporting wall and flatten out the ground and lay a concrete platform but will finally be building and hopefully paibring the house this weekend :) once that is done we are going to get to work clearing the paperwork etc currently in the study ready to paint it for the new baby. Need to change the carpet in there too.

Busy couple of months ahead!! Xxx

Things always turn out to be a bigger job than expected don't they? It'll be worth it though to see her wee face enjoying it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back