Scotch Egg and Pork Pie are finally having a Sausage Roll

YESSSSSSS YESSSSS YESSSS!!! OMG i am over the bloody moon to be reading this absolutely fantastic news, i am so made up for you. Sending you ridiculous amounts of super sticky vibes and an amazing 9 months xxx

:love::bunny::love::bunny::love::bunny::love::bunny:

Im sooooo happy for u scotch!!
Third time lucky.
Thats one strong line for 11dpo xx

Sent from my LG-P692 using Tapatalk 2

I am so pleased for you both, fantastic news :) huge congrats xxx

I've been lurking and looking your journey too. Have posted on your other thread, but wanted o say massive congratulations. Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months, and look forward to following your pregnancy journey. Xxx

Oh. My, Fcuking. God

I can't believe it sweetie!

So bloody happy for you I have actual goosebumps

xxxxxx

Oh wow congratulations hun. FX for super super sticky been. Xxx

This is amazing news Hun! Humongous congrats to you both! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!xxx

I was reading your journal the other day and wondered how you got on.

Congrats! How exciting and emotional xxxx

Omg I just gasped out loud!! CONGRATS!!!! Beyond chuffed for you! I know how shocking it is to see those 2 lines after so long, I was literally shaking for days. It's hard to take it in as it feels so unreal. Enjoy every second hun, you and pork pie deserve it after all your heartache!!! Hugs! Xxxx

Omg this is the best news ever!!! Great news! Many millions of congratulations xxxxxx

Omg, this is amazing news, I am so so happy for you and Porkpie xxx

Michelle x

Wow, what amazing news!!! I've silently followed your journey too and seen that you both have been through so much, this truly is a well deserved bfp if ever there was one.

Enjoy every second hun and I'll be squeezing my fingers crossed that it's a super sticky!!

MASSIVE Congratulations!!!!!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations - so pleased for you xxx

xLPFigwortx

aww congratulations!!

Thats a definate 100% BFP :) xxx

I did a huge "YES!!!" when I read this just now!!! Awww Scotch I'm over the moon for you. This is amazing!!! See, three was the magic number :yay:
Congratulations and lots of sticky love. Hmmm that's sounding dodge as feck but you get my meaning!!!! Xxxxx

Massive congrats!!!
It's always so lovely to hear of a BFP but when it comes from a LTTTC it is just amazing!
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months, lots of baby dust for you :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back