Ov watch with scotch egg

i have always been told i have a face for radio but never been able gto work out what it means hahaha x

It looks fine when it's hidden behind the binoculars...

Oi back to foof watch i havent got all dressed up for nothing you know! im due to ov in the next day or 2 who wins? you decide xxxx

Hehehe! Ladies........ cracking me up over here!!! Mucho luck on ov watch! I know it can be a long and frustrating wait, with glimpses of hope which are then dashed! But when the ov beast is spotted............... you will not be disappointed. Amy... get your clip board out..... the beast is surely on her way!!! xx

Sorry for no update. No sign of the ov beast yet and the signs I of it's approach are lessening. Don't know if I've just got longer to wait or if I'm going to have another weird cycle with no sign. I thought that was all in my head after such a good blood test.

No shall not mope, it's the bank holiday weekend and I'm having a great time. I'll update this again if the beast shows itself

no ov here either hun i think me and you have right crappy cycles xxxx

I haven't ov'd this cycle either, I'm on cd 32 now :( x

Another pregnancy announcement. I'm thrilled for them, i really am, but surely it's our turn now?

They just keep coming don't they! Its that weird, yes Im genuinely happy for you but it still gets to you how unfair it all seems!

My eggs are in hibernation at the mo, I hope it's down to excessive gym attendance and not that I have a problem xxx
:hugs: to all the girls with rubbish cycles xx

*breaking news* ov watch will be returning to your screens in the next 24 hours after some ewcm was found in the woods. The team are re-assembling as we speak to see if there's any action. Get your binoculars, we're going on an ov hunt!

The beast may appear, it must be lurking close by! Amy...... clipboard at the ready!!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back