Ov watch with scotch egg

im a ready and waiting hahahaha i think my eggs have gone for a shit (pardon my french lol) xxxx

I don't think I have any left :(
Definately no positive opk this cycle and I'm on cd34 now x

maybe yours have ran off with mine i either have af all the time or it goes missing for ages i just cant win.

I'm on cd27 so still in my normal range for ov...

Well loyal viewers, there's been nothing to report since the ewcm sighting yesterday. However the team is back together and we've found a puddle of pee. We're now going to test the pee live on air, something never attempted on the bbc before.

Well, every show needs a tag. It's never enough to just hunt the beast, we have to do something new every time and to be frank I'm running out of ideas here.

Anyway we'll be back after these messages (that was a but of an americanism, sorry about that) with the results. In the mean time here's some powerful music over images of scientists in full body protection (white of course) collecting samples of the pee puddle and performing tests on it with a victorian style chemistry set...

Can't believe vie only just found this thread!! Made me :lol: can I join the crappy cycle gang. I'm on cd 45 with no af to be seen and 4 :bfn: so far!!
:dust: to everyone, surely it will be our turn soon!!!

Can't believe ive only just found this thread!! Made me :lol:, can I join the crappy cycle gang. I'm on cd 45 ( or is it 46?! So bored of it now ive lost count) no af to be seen and 4 :bfn: so far!!
:dust: to everyone, surely it will be our turn soon!!!

Last edited:
I was going to lead you all over the place with the results, but I think I'm going to go to bed instead!

The puddle is from the ov beast. Scientists have confirmed it. We showed test results to our head ovologist and he gave this quote exclusively to ov watch.

Ooh, look at that, better get you out those clothes.

I'll leave amy to do her own voice over exit, I'm off to have some fun...

Sorry the voice over is late Amy was busy having some fun of her own hehehe xxxx

Oh your horny pair! Go getcha selves some more! heeh! Scotch.... so glad the beast has reared her head, she sighting confirmed and the results positve!!! Yay for scotchwatch!!!!! Amy I am a little disappointed in you............. I told you clipboard at the ready and you wonder off with a wink from your fella!!!! xx

I know - she can't be trusted. May have to get myself a new voice over person!

Will confirm ov with temperatures in the next few days. The ov beast's lair isn't showing an ov in residence yet-the air temp's still low, but I'm sure we'll see signs in the next day or two

Im so easily distracted and i think it will be the same later as i got a MASSIVE delivery from luv honey hahahahahaahahaha
yay scotch im dusting off the binoculars lol xxx

The ov's lair still isn't showing an increase in temperature but there's signs it's lurking in the shadows. We've sent out another batch of little wigglers to try and find it. That's two batches in two days. Maybe we'll send more tonight too. It's such a pity it takes so long for the messages to get back from the wigglers (otherwise we could all go home rather than staying in this badger watching hut in the wood. It's meant to be warm in august dammit!)

Other signs are good. There was some more ewcm found in the wood yesterday and some watery cm this morning.

I'm just so frigging scared. I hate going into the 2ww now - too many disappointments behind me. I don't know how we'd deal with the disappointment again...

I'm sure we'll hear positive news from the wigglers in ooooh... about 14 days :) xx

Good morning ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. (Why do ladies always come first for grown ups but boys comes first for kiddies? I’ve never noticed that before...). Welcome to OvWatch with Scotch Egg and me, today’s guest voice over – Cosmic! Firstly let me recap (in a fantastically sexy voice) where we are so far.

OvWatch started on CD20, 10 days ago now. Experts had predicted that the ov beast would be seen on CD21. Our team scoured the forest, analysing puddles of pee, checking out CM and keeping an eye on the temperature of the Ov’s lair to make sure it didn’t sneak in there without anyone noticing. Several teams of little wigglers were sent out to search, we have yet to receive news from them.

On CD25 the search was abandoned. A very despondent team returned home leaving just one work experience student to fend for themselves in the field. To be honest, we didn’t give them much chance of survival, but then on CD 27 they called into the production office to state that they’d found EWCM in the woods. The hunt was back on and the team rushed back to that deep forbidding wood.

From that point on we saw everything we needed to show the ov beast was around. A positive pee test and more EWCM gave the team hope that we might finally see the beast. Several batches of little wigglers were sent out to hunt for it and we continued to monitor the beast’s lair. And that brings us up to today’s (CD30) extra special first in a lifetime show.

Thanks Cosmic, great round-up. Hi, I’m Scotch Egg, that was the sexy Cosmic and today it’s my turn to sneak into the lair and test the air temperature. It’s dangerous work, but that’s what we do for TV and as I crawl into the lair I get to shake my booty at the camera which is going to have you all salivating on the floor. Oh dear [giggle] this skirt’s a bit short for this job, I hope I don’t accidentally flash you all!

So, here we are in the ov beast’s lair. The ov beast itself is so ferocious we can’t get near to it, but we can use this special thermometer to detect if it’s here. Ok, nice and quiet, here we go...Steve the cameraman, can you hear that noise? That’s making me nervous. Does anyone know what the ov beast sounds like? No, I haven’t got the temperature yet, it’s still rising. Steve, can you see anything? Keep an eye out, I don’t like it in here. Here we go, it seems to have stopped. 36.38C, that’ll do now let’s RUN

[ROAR]

Quick everyone back down this tunnel, keep going. Oh no! I’ve dropped my torch. No time to go back for it! Keep going, keep going it’s light up ahead. Scotch, I can see your pants! Oops! There we are, almost into the light, back into reality, phew!

Has anyone seen Steve?

I can see him in the tunnel, he’s fallen. Someone’s going to have to go back for him. No, he’s a big man, we’re all going to have to go back. Come on team, let’s get him.

Wow, while the team go and rescue Steve, please let me give you a voice over on the results of that test. The temperature Scotch recorded was 36.38C. That’s a good jump up from the previous few days and a really good sign that the ov beast is in residence. It looks like they’ve got Steve out safely so I’ll sign off now. OvWatch will return in a week or so when we hope to start getting messages back from the little wigglers. See you then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back