Is this a symptom?

corky

Reaction score
So i'm 7/8 dpo right now (i ovulated very early on cd7/8) and for a couple days i've been having this thick white CM it's a bit lumpy like wet toilet tissue, it comes out with urine and if i put a finger inside it's copious, it doesn't smell or itch or anything nasty it's just there! haha! Cervix is quite high, is this cm thing a symptom? nothing else except feeling a bit sh*tty think i have a cold or something, I tested this morning and BFN but OBVIOUSLY as i'm only 8dpo haha stupid me! Anyone know?

Dust to all! xxx

hiya, this does sound like what i experienced- in fact it was the presence of c/m so close to af that made me test, i tested at 11 dpo and got the faintest of lines, then again at 12, 14 and 15 and the line got darker, so i would say at 8 dpo its a little to early for a test to pick up as it can take up to two weeks for the little one to implant, but symptoms can develop before your hcg levels are high enough to detect. My advice is to wait a little longer( hard i know !) and retest using a test that is designed to pick up earlier like a superdrug one i used which can be used up to 6 days before af is due. So its up to you, either way good luck xxx

I felt rubbish very early on with the sniffles, more tired etc along with the queasiness. I tested first at 12dpo and got BFN then at 25dpo (though I was holding off and holding off for as long as I could so I was probably pregnant before then)

good luck hun xx

oooo, ive got the same symptoms and I think im 7dpo today :)

hopefully its a good sign!

Really want to test but know its probably too early - damn my impatience! lol

x

hmm started to get a bit sore down there today :/ maybe it is a touch of thrush, DAMN bubble baths! ah well, I never thought I had much chance this month anyway. good luck ladiesxxx

I experiencEd clear cm at OV then white creamy cm since.... On and off every day I get a little here and there... Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back