Scotch Egg and Pork Pie are finally having a Sausage Roll

Aw, I got big goosebumps seeing this thread as I've followed your story.

I'm so completely over the moon for you and your OH.

Really wish you the happiest and healthiest pregnancy :) xxx

A week in and I've just re-read all your kind words. We're so very happy and all the pain from LTTTC is already a memory. Life was on hold, but now it's restarted and we're so full of excitement for the future we could both pop.

Thank you for your support through this journey, it's made it so much easier :)

Have posted before but wanted to post again to say I'm soooo pleased for you! The second test has a lovely strong line! Congrats once again!xxx

Or first scan is a week on wednesday - 27th feb. Starting to get excited about that now that it's next week!

That will be great. How many weeks will you be then? X

I think we'll a be counting down the days until your scan and then stalking for your first post after it :) good luck

Aww not long until your scan, im anxious to see how many beans you have :-D im guessing 2! You sure deserve them both :):) one is a blessing though!!

Scan date is firmly in my diary - super excited and counting it down :)

xxxx

A week in and I've just re-read all your kind words. We're so very happy and all the pain from LTTTC is already a memory. Life was on hold, but now it's restarted and we're so full of excitement for the future we could both pop.

Thank you for your support through this journey, it's made it so much easier :)

Such a lovely post to read, congratulations again. Has it properly sunk in yet?

Wow thats fantastic news scotch, im so pleased for you. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months xxx

Brought tears to my eyes honey.
Well done you!!! Heres to a happy and very healthy 9 months and beyond :D x

So lovely to come across ur journal. Looking forward to seeing how many sausage rolls u have x

OMG!!!!!!!! Sorry I missed this, not been able to get on for a couple of weeks so still catching up - SOOOOOO SOOOOOOO PLEASED FOR YOU BOTH!!!! Congratulations, wishing you a super sticky bean and an amazing 9mths carrying your sausage roll(s)!!

Come join us in tri 1 when you've got over the shock haha xxxx

This has made my morning!!! Congratulations!!!! I have been following your story for a while now. So so happy for you. I'm going to pray it sticks xx

Ommmggg scotch :love: I've been MIA so totally missed this! It's made my night! Massive congrats hun :love:

Amazimg news hun!

SO glad you finally have a BFP :)

Hope you have an easy 9 months and great birth. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27