Scarlett is leaving hospital at last

:cheer: brilliant, i know how you would have felt with her being in there all that time.. mind you 4 weeks was bad enough for me,

welcome home baby scarlette...

and well done to mummy as well :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

many congratulations to you all and well done Scarlett............

sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: - enjoy your time at home with your new family

Absolutely fantastic news Sami!
I'm so happy for you all!
I'm sorry i haven't been in touch - life seems to have been rather manic lately - but I've been thinking about you and hoping all is ok.
So pleased!
BIG hugs and love,
L x

Sami im so pleased you aregetting totake your beautiful little lady home, congratulations, i bet you are very proud :hug: :hug:

Sami that is fantastic news I am so very happy for you OH and family. I bet Damien is delighted to have his little sister home at last,

Great news. It will be fantastic to have your family all together at home. Welcome home Scarlett. :hug: :hug: :hug:

thats wonderful news mate!
so glad she is ready to come home at last, give her lots of love from me! she is such a brave girl!

thats fantastic news Sami :cheer: :cheer:
welcome home to Scarlett :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww how wonderful! Congratulations on getting your baby home and having you all together al last! :hug:

was just wondering how she was fdoing ? how's the first couple of weeks been at home !

aww hun im a newbie so i missed all of this!! im so glad 4 u =]
sendin :hug: s to u the baby n ur partner to hope everything runs smoothly for you now!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back