Scarlett Karilynne is here!

budge said:
have i missed pictures!!!!!!!!
Sorry to excite u hun! :oops: Ive seen her, but Sami is so rushed off her feet she just doesnt have time for anything at the mo bless her!
Poor things all over the place visiting and caring for both her lil bubbas! Gotta hand it to her, shes a very strong woman and doing a fantastic job coping and keeping it all together :) I know id be so shattered and 'not with it' lol!

Glad shes doing well Sami my dear keep missing you on msn :(
but shes so beautiful you must be so proud
hope to speak to you properly soon
:hug:

and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

Huge congrats to you Sami and welcome to little princess! I am so glad she is doing well, bless her!

Take great care of yourself, and hug to Damien

:hug:

Mel xx

sorry i missed all this internets been down for a while.

congratulations on your lil girl hope youboth keep doin as well as you have so far.
lookin forward to seein pics :)

oh wow I'm such a total latecomer. I completely missed this - I havent looked in the new arrivals section for ages.

Congratulations Sami - and welcome to Scarlett. She has a beautiful name. I'm sure the time will go quickly and she'll be able to come home before you know it! *hugs*

I've just realised I've said congratulations to you but not in your official thread! She is so sweet! well done (again hehe) x

ToriElla said:
I've just realised I've said congratulations to you but not in your official thread! She is so sweet! well done (again hehe) x
Ah yes, me too! I was actually in hospital myself (with one of my gallstone episodes :roll:) the day that Sami was having Scarlett, so it was lovely to receive her announcement (although I had to text her back quietly from under the sheets so the nurses didn't see me! :shhh:)

So another big congratulations from me to both of you! :cheer: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back