Scarlett is leaving hospital at last

Just a quick update to say Scarlett is leaving hospital today finally. It's been 90 long days (13 weeks) since little Scarlett first came into the world by emergency ceaserean weighing a tiny 2lb 8oz but at last she is taking all her bottles by herself and is off the oxygen. She has suffered a few setbacks but nothing so far too major thank goodness. She has a few things wrong with her but none that make any difference to how much we love her. She's still got a fair way to go but she has come so far already and we know she can do it.

Take care.
Sami

Awww Sami!! I'm so chuffed for you!! Vet you can't wait to be a proper little family in your own home!! :hug: :cheer: :hug:

Sami and Mark thats brilliant news iam so pleased for u all, u finally have your little girl home :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope you are all happy togther :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww thats wonderful to hear that you can finally take her home with you to be a family altogether under one roof :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats great news! Im so gald she is doing well?

Will you be posting any piccies of her once ou get her settled home?

I would love to see your little princess :D

Excellent news, i'm so pleased for you and your family. Well done brave little Scarlett xx :hug:

great news...enjoy having your family all together :hug:

Thats fantastic news! Jacob was only in special care for 2 weeks and that was hard enough. Welcome home baby Scarlett :hug:

fantastic news sami, so happy ur all home together!! :cheer: :cheer:

aww happy that's fantastic... now you can enjoy her at home :cheer:

have a beautiful time :hug:

awwww hun that is FANTASTIC news!!!!!!

welcome home baby Scarlett :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members