sami!

cassi

Reaction score
Got a text from Sami this morning saying

"Scarlett Karilynne Radford was born at 11:27am (yesterday) weighing in at a tiny but respectable 2lb 8oz 3 months premature. Delivered by emergency c sec. She is doing really well, a real little fighter me and mark ok but tired and still in shock. love Sami"

YEYYY CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE WORLD SCARLETT AND WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NAME!!! :cheer:

cassi said:

"Scarlett Karilynne Radford was born at 11:27am (yesterday) weighing in at a tiny but respectable 2lb 8oz 3 months premature. Delivered by emergency c sec. She is doing really well, a real little fighter me and mark ok but tired and still in shock. love Sami"

YEYYY CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE WORLD SCARLETT AND WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NAME!!! :cheer:

that news is sooooooooooo five minutes ago hunny :lol: :lol:

budge said:
cassi said:

that news is sooooooooooo five minutes ago hunny :lol: :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: oops only just got the text lol

congratulations Sami & mark

Welcome to the world baby scarlett :cheer:

congrats. my thuoghts are with you all. ill check in arrivals later, as i really must go out now.

take care of yourself hun. such a gorgeous name.

oh wow just saw... she had her baby awww

good luck to their family... and the new addition :D :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back