Madi's back in hospital ! ! ! ! !

Madi's Daddy

Reaction score
hiya, thought i'd let ya know madi's back in ashford hospital again :(

She wont keep a feed down, throws up everything, she was like it for about 5 days but not too bad, would only happen a couple of times a day, doc said it was normal, yeterday afternoon it started getting worse and today she was throwing up all the time, took her to the doctor and got sent straight to ashford hospital

she's getting a little dehydrated and hasnt been to the loo since last night where none of the milks making it that far :(

hevs staying with her tonight, the childrens ward there is crap and we didnt want madi left alone all night, she wouldnt get looked after that much and they wouldnt even check her that often, anything could happen in that place and they wouldnt notice for an hour :shock: i wish she could of gone back to scbu, their really good there

So sorry to read this, finger's crossed Madi picks up soon :hug:

im so sorry to hear this hun, hope she's better and home soon xx

i really hope you are able to take madi home for good soon, we had the same set back with ella but she wasnt in long, its horrible they cant go back to the nicu

Oh no, poor Madi.

I hope she makes a speedy recovery and gets home really quickly. It must be awful for you to see her back in hospital again.

Hope u get her back home soon it must b so worrying

hope you get her home soon so sorry to hear shes backin poor madi :( good luck to you and hope she gets better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear that Madi's poorly. :( I hope she's feeling better today. Give Hev a hug from us when you see her Ricky. :hug:

I hope she gets better really quickly :hug:

Awww no.
I hope she is back with you very soon :hug:

Sorry to hear that Madi is a bit under the weather Ricky, hope she gets fit and well very soon. Send our hugs to Hev :hug:

Poor Maddie and poor Hev.
Hope she's well soon and you're all back together again.
Lucyx

awww so sorry to hear this, hope she makes a speedy recovery :)

Oh guys :( hope Madi is okie? Have the managed to get much down her in hospital? Are they investigating possible reflux? I hope they do just incase. I hope she gets out soon xxx

Awww no so sorry to hear shes not well, awww hope she gets better soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back