Madi's back in hospital ! ! ! ! !

madi is keeping no food down :cry: she has got a feeding tube back in :cry: my poor baby i hate seeing her go through this. they think she may have an problem called Pyloric stenosis and she will need an op to sort it out my poor baby :cry:

Oh your poor Madi! So worrying for all of you :hug: :hug: :hug: Hope if it does come to the op, you get that soon and she gets on really well :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear she's had to have the tube put back in. I know it's been said before, but she is in the best place even though it must be awful to see her there. They'll get her home soon, I'm sure. :hug:

o poor lil bubba, i hope she's ok, big :hug: :hug: to u and ricky

Awww poor Madi! I hope she is feeling better soon and she's back home with her lovely mummy and daddy. :hug:

Wishing Madi lots of get well love, and I hope you guys have her home real soon :hug: :hug:

*Big Hugs* Hev

So sorry you are all going through this hun :hug: ,my friends little boy who is now 16 months had an operation for the same thing when he was about the same age as madi,he has the smallest little scar around his belly button which you can hardly see and is just a normal happy little boy,really hope she gets better soon :hug: xx

oh hev ive just seen this thread. i hope madi is ok :hug:
sending hugs and kisses to you all :hug:

Sending :hug: :hug: :hug: to all of you and hope she starts to get better very soon.

Tan x

hev&madi said:
madi is keeping no food down :cry: she has got a feeding tube back in :cry: my poor baby i hate seeing her go through this. they think she may have an problem called Pyloric stenosis and she will need an op to sort it out my poor baby :cry:

i had Pyloric stenosis and had the opp when i was 6weeks old. i was born weighing 6lb and by 6 weeks was less then 4lb.
i am left with a big horrid scar right across the top of my belly about 6inch long but luckily now its key hole surgery so she will be left with no big scars.

poor lil madi. its rare in girls too. more coman in the first born boy in the family

mum said mine was so bad every feed the sick would fly out like a fountine and fly up to 2 meters :shock:

mum was complaining about it from the day i was born but no one knew what it was untill i dehidrated so bad and nearly died then a different doc comfermed straight away what i was and i was rushed straight in

OH NO!!! Just saw this thread, I havent been on much this weekend and was looking for new piccies of our forum munchkin....I am so saddened to hear she is back in hozzie :cry:

It must be awfulf for you both to have her back in hozzie, on a tube but I am sure she will soon be fighting fit and back in your arms in her cute little moses basket :hug:

Please give her a biggggggggg squeeze and shower her in kisses from me, and hugs for you two too, you are all in my thoughts xxxxxxxxx

Madi's been moved to lewisham university hospital to have an operation in the morning (tuesday)

she had a scan and they did find that pyloric stenosis and they took her almost straight away, we're not sure what time the op is but i'll try and let ya know what happens soon as i can

Good luck guys, I'm sorry sorry you're going through all this, Hev and you must be in bits. Keep me updated xxx
Lots of Love and Hugs Madi xxxx

I will be checking in all day for news, sending Hev and you big massive hugs, and get well wishes for Madi after her op :hug: xxxxxxx

awww, hope everything goes ok, my thoughts are with you three xx

oh no!!!! just noticed this thread too :hug: my heart goes out to you both must be awful for you :hug: heres wishing madi lots of love and hugs for her op today and a very speedy recovery so she can be home once again with her mummy and daddy :hug: :hug: xxxx

Only just caught up with this thread!

So sorry to hear little Madi is poorly, best of luck with the op, I hope its successful and Madi makes a speedy recovery.

Stay strong Hev and Ricky!! :hug:

Hope everything goes well today - you'll be in my thoughts all day.

Lots of love :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back