Madi's back in hospital ! ! ! ! !

Poor little poppet. Hope that everything goes well with Madi's op this morning and that she is back home fit and well very soon.

Hope everything goes well today and she is back home soon :hug:

Just a breif update guys.

Ricky travelled up to Lewisham to be with Hev and Madi last night, got a text to say "Not sure when the op will be. Blood salts too low for it at the moment and she needs another scan". He said he'll let me know what's happeing later.

Best wishes guys xxxxxxxxx :hug:

oh my goodness i missed this thread. Poor little madi.

sending lots of love and hugs to you all.

xxxxxxxx

so sorry she couldnt have the op today my thoughts are with you both both try and be stong for madi :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww i hope they are able to operatesoon and make madi better

Sami said:
Just a breif update guys.

Ricky travelled up to Lewisham to be with Hev and Madi last night, got a text to say "Not sure when the op will be. Blood salts too low for it at the moment and she needs another scan". He said he'll let me know what's happeing later.

Best wishes guys xxxxxxxxx :hug:

thanks sami, sorry i didnt get back to ya but we didnt find anything out until late and i was coming home anyway so thought i'd just post instead

madi should be having the op tomozz, we aint sure what time yet but they said they would make sure to let me know so i can get there in time

her blood salts still a little low but its getting better and is almost to the point that they wont mind operating on her

it was really horible seeing madi like she was today and last night, she slept for almost 14 hours straight because she was too weak to stay awake :shock: :shock: that was all ashford hospitals fault, they didnt put a drip in her until it was too late and she was totally drained, they'v been giving her glucose and a mix of other stuff she's missing and this afternoon she seemed alot better, she was awake and alert for ages, a big improvment from last night but she feel asleep again after a few hours

she had another scan to double check what ashford had found and the muscle growth is really big, looks like a big doughnut

the worse thing about today is we havent been allowed to feed her or give her anything to drink because of the op, her lips are white, she cant cry properly and she keeps coughing and sneezing, we was allowed to wet her lips but that was it, i felt so bad

cant wait to have my girls back home :hug:

Oh you poor loves :hug:
I am all weepy thinking about you all, what a worrying time

I will be thinking about you all again tomorrow, please give Hev our love, and you take it easy and rest so you are big and strong for your girls tomorrow

Smoother Madi in kisses from us all and keep us posted on her progress

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope the op goes well and she's back home with you asap. Poor little girly you've all had a bit of a time of it really. I just wanna hug you all, sending get well wishes to little gorgeous Madi xx

OMG im so sorry to read about this

I hope the op goes ok tomorrow thinking of you all.

:hug: :hug:

Just got a call from hev, madi's op will be happening today, should be this after noon but might even be this morning if they have cancellations in theater

i'm going up there in a while, i'll let ya know how it goes

Lots of love for you all today - hope all goes well :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope eveything goes well today and you are all back home together soon :hug: :hug:

Good luck guys, all my thoughts are with you today. Hope everything goes really smoothly xxxx :hug: :hug:

Hope veerything goes as planned today, my toguhts are with the 3 of you. xxxxxx

Thinking of you all - hope Madi gets well soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back