Scarlett Karilynne is here!

Wow, that's amasing!!!! Hope y'all recover quickly and get home really soon!
Congrats hun!!!! :hug:

Hi Sami,

I'm so so happy for you and your family - I've been following your story and I'm so delighted that your wee girl is here safely.

I hope she grows in strength quickly and she'll be home with you soon. And I hope you recover well, it won't be easy visiting her, recovering from a c section and looking after your wee boy - but all the best to you and CONGRATULATIONS!

Love

Valentine xxx

Congratulations Sami - hope you and your little girl will be home together soon

*~*Congratulations*~*

Sami just seems like yesterday you found out you were pregnant, can't believe your little lady is here already. Loving the name Scarlett. Hope you have a speedy recovery hun, well done :hug:

I don't know you but I have been following your story. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :cheer:

Wishing you a speedy recovery and lots of love to you and your beautiful baby!!!

Congratulations Sami.

I don't visit the site very often these days and was so shocked to hear that you had gone into labour so early. I've been scouring the pages to find an update, I'm so happy for you and your family that you have a strong baby girl and that she was delivered safely.

Wishing you all the very best.

Congratulations! This has to be the best news ever, I'm so happy for all of you that little Scarlett is doing so well :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Amazing and really wonderful :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for all your messages! Sorry there has been no update, I was only discharged from hospital yesterday and it's been manic. I'll try and update when I can but we're doing a 55 round trip to see her twice a day aswell as looking after Damien, expressing milk and trying to find time to sleep in the middle!! She is doing as well as can be expected for a baby her gestational age though I guess. Told not to expect her home till near her due date, so it's gonna be a long 3 months!

Hope everyone is well, bump's, babies and ttc'ers. take care xx

nice to hear from you sami.
looks like you're in for a tiring few months but im sure it will be worth it :hug: take care

Good to hear you are ok, all travelling is worth it though I'm sure :hug: Wishing your lil Scarlett (gorgeous name btw) lots of strength for the next few months :hug: :hug:

good to hear off you hun glad alls going well your all in my thoughts and i hope your LO is home with you soon xxxxxxxx

good to hear how your both doing...I imagine you must be exhausted...good to hear she is progressing though

glad all is well sami, give ur little darlin kisses from us!! :D :D

Congratulations on the arrival of your little princess and I hope she can go home with you soon.

OMG, just logged in to check up on you - congratulations and what a beautiful name.

Hope you are well after your c-section, they are hard work so I send you lots of TLC!

Big hugs from Dom & I :hug:

oh sami what a shock. :shock: congratulations on the birth of scarlett, she must be so tiny, i thought luke was small at 4lbs!!

sending you lots of love, i know a little how you feeling as im recovering from my c section too and have every sympathy. hope she continues to do well and gets stronger every day.

lots of love Lisa xxxxxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back