• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Right that is it!!!!!!!!!!!

leannesxb

Reaction score
I am no longer talking to my son! AJ is no longer my friend and Dylan will definitely be the favourite son from now onwards!!!! After the week I have had I goes to the mw this morning who listens to his hb and panics cos its 180bpm. I roll on my side to see if that calms him down but NO!!!!! After 10mins she says I have to go and be monitored!! I burst into tears hysterically thinking she will take pity but the hard woman still makes me go!

Went to my second home now the hospital and stuck on a monitor for an hour to be told that his heart rate only came below 160bpm for about 10mins so I could go home but have to come back tonight!!! I begged and I pleaded and she ignored me and told me I had to go back.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH

Omg!!!!! AJ pack it in!!!!!!

Better to be safe than sorry though hunny. Spend as much time as you can today relaxing properly not relaxing cleaning lol. Hopefully it's just a one off and he'll be calmer later. You have my number if you need me sweetie xxxxxxxxx

Awwww honey! You re having such a rough time at the moment. if it helps, as his Mummy you will always be able to embarress him and get him back. Bless you!

I hope that your appointment goes well tonight! Xxxx

ohhh its just one thing after another isnt it!! sorry to hear hes being a little bugger, hopefully his heart rate calms down soon and it was just a one off xxxx

He is just being such a little bugger. He better pack this in not having this for the next 3 weeks. Little git just like his bloody dad!!!!!!

:hugs: oh no, you poor thing! hope AJ starts behaving soon! xx

Oh Honey :hugs: to you, I hope AJ starts behaving himself :) xxx

went back at 6pm and only got ot 3 hours later after being on the monitor twice his base rate is still staying above 160bpm accelarating to 184bpm at the highest. So back tomorrow for another tracing!!!!!!!!!!

Aw Hun :hug:

Have they said why it might do that? Is he having a party in there? Xxx

:hug: bless you hunny, what a palava! Do you think they'll get you in earlier for your c-section? xxxxxxxx

I personally think he has ADHD!!!!!!! I am actually gonna mention to them today that I got a insect bite a few days ago that has come up this morning all red and purple like a bruise with a big whole in the middle. I am wondering if it is infected and upsetting babe. It sounds stupid I know but just looking for any explanation now. lol

That's very plausible hun. Any kind of chemical reaction or infection in the body could affect him. Always worth mentioning. What time are you going in today?

I'm in at 1pm. Hoping that it will be a quick look and hes fine. xxxxxxxx

Aw bless you :-( how frustrating! Hope he relaxes a bit so they stop fussing! Xx

Good luck today hun :) I would mention the bite anything as small as that can cause issues sometimes, always worth mentioning..

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back