That just takes the biscuit!!!

leannesxb

Reaction score
mmmmmmmmmmm biscuits!!!!!

Any how! lol.

Was stuck on the monitor again today AJs baseline heart rate was 170bpm again. Over night have come out in very itchy odd lumps which are still developing. The registrar decided to run full bloods and keep me on monitor whilst waiting for the consultant to finish clinic so he could perform a very detailed scan. Jason made it in time for the scan went in and AJ had decided that all that was wrong was that he missed Daddy because heart rate immediately went down to 150bpm during the scan!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I have had days of this while Jase is a work he turns up and everythings fine with AJ!!!!

I have raised CRP levels which is the arthritis and a virus they think but have told me to go to docs. Have let me come home on the understanding that I go to the midwife and get her to monitor AJs heartrate regularly. Just have to make sure that Daddy comes every bloody time won't we!!!!

DADDYS BOY THEN, hahaha, glad all is well hunnie xxxx

What a daddies boy :) I think daddy is needed everytime they check now lol :)

Rest up honey no more cleaning :)

xxx

Thats just typical! AJ is such a little rascal already :) glad your ok though!! xx

:hug: Albert's exactly the same with his dad, I'll be in a panic over no movement all day, he hears Daddy's voice and bam I get kicked to bits lol.....oh well we know who'll be getting them back off to sleep at 3am then :D. So glad it went down though hun, was getting worrying.

Not surprising you've come down with something after the last few weeks. Now make Jase pay pay pay lol xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back