Hmmmm think this is it

Lettie

Reaction score
So the past.few days ive been finding it harder to walk, way more pressure and my mum says im walking like I'm laying eggs! LOL, last night Hubby and I dtd and today have been passing lots of mucus. Contractipns started as niggles at around 3pm every 10mins and are now down to around 7mins, lasting a minute or more. They take my breath away and i cant talk through them. I've had so many twinges tho ovet thr last few weeks tho so don't know if I can trust my body. Having 2nd bath of evening, what do you ladies think? Xx

sounds good hun.

FX this is it, and all goes well. xxxx

Oh my goooooooosh.
I woke up today and couldn't walk! That's so exciting :D Good luck hun, hope the contractions keep coming! xxx

Yay it sounds like this is it. Good luck lady and remember I am here I u need me to update xxx u will be meeting your son/daughter real soon xxx

Wow good luck :) fx it is the start and goes quick for you x

Thanks ladies, just had more show tinged pink and contractions now about 5 mins apart. Still lasting around 1.5mins. Could this be a due date baby? Eeek. Going to try and get some sleep/rest but what a night - the weather is horrendous either I or forestlas will keep you updated. Thanks for your support, means a lit Xx

I hope this is it for you! Good luck!!! Xx

how exciting!!! hope this is it for you, good luck :D !! x x x

Right, hooked up to tens machine and have taken paracetemol. Contractions every 3-4 mins. Mw happy for me to stay at home as long as long as I'm ok. Sleep not happening as it hurts too much lying down. Only manageable on ball. Hubby and I in lounge watching Love actually! Hoping he'll nap but all going ok so far Xx

Eek lettie ur doing good Hun LO will be here soon yey

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Wow good luck hun. Hopefully not long until you have your baby in your arms :) xx

Some contractions only 1.30min apart but some back up to 4. Love actually finished :eek:( late night tv whilst Hubby and dog are kipping on the sofa, going to try and snooze Xx

Just off to hosp to get checked over. Expecting to be sent home but will keep you informed hope you're all sleeping soundly :eek:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back