more contractions!!

klam

Reaction score
hey all im all confused :( woke up on saturday at 5.30 am with contractions quite mild but still took my breathe away so thot this was it. got up and ready for a long day ahead but the contractions didnt get stronger or longer. they were every 10mins lasting bout 40 secs. i had planned to go out and see sex and the city at the pics so decided still to go as nothing was progressing. just as i was about to leave i fell down the stairs and ended up in a n e! got a very sore bottom now!
anyway they sent me to get baby checked, the contractions were still coming and the midwife gave me an internal. i was 1cm dilated baby was mid anterior but cervix still thick so she sent me home to wait. that night everything stopped but started again on sunday then stopped then started and its still like this now (wedenesday!!) im so confused. i went for a check up yesterday and got told this can happen for weeks and they will only induce me if im very stressed which obviously i am.
has anyone else experienced this???
sorry for the long story and ps its defo not braxton hicks!

I went on like this for over a week then had a 2 day slow labour with my 3rd baby. I hope things move along soon xx

oh no! ur scaring me. i thot second babies were quicker. my first was only 4hours! did u get pain releif being in labour that long? xxx

No I didn't need it until I was in established labour and then I only had gas and air. Once things got going it was quite quick. Try walking or bouncing on a birthing ball but don't wear yourself out chick coz remember your gonna need your energy xx

I had this for a week too, then my show happened and it was all systems go within 12 hours :)

feel better knowing others have went thru this to! think people were starting to doubt me haha. it would be perfect if establish labour went quite quick after this ive been walkin quite a bit the past few days and takin lots of stairs. also tried sex lol. hopefully it wont be much longer now then. oh and i really need to get one of them balls everyone seems to have one and advise it xxx

I had this with my first son for a whole week but then I had a show and it all systems go with him being delivered within an hour and 20 mins of getting to the hospital!

Good luck to you Hun, I'll be looking forward to your updates!

i had it on my 4th lol i think he was just testing me and letting us know he will be a cheeky little man a yes he is a cheeky little devil lol baby will come soon i promise haha good luck xx fair play for trying the sex thing that was a no go with me lol

It was sex that kick started things good style for me like. Get down and dirty girl!! :rofl: xx

Yep i was the same for a week before my first - just rest when you can won't be long now xxx

soo seems 2 be about a week it goes on for?! hopefully nearly there then :) my show seems to be coming away in bits. think ill give sex another try again 2nite toonlass see if it can push things on a bit!! xxx

:rotfl: have fun tonight chick, hope things start progressing quickly for you soon x

BU tonight reacon you'll have babe in next three days xx

oh dont get me excited hehe. soo much green blobby mucus stuff came away 2day yuck!! xxx

OOOh exciting - any more bh's or have things settlesd

had a good few hours of them 2day started gettin quite nippy actually. feel like a tickin time bomb xxx

bless - its horrid getting all excited then things ease off. Keep resting when you can perhaps it means you'll have a quick labour when things do kick off xx

thats wot im hoping maybe hes doin half the work just now and ill hav a quick labour! can i be nosey and ask r u in team yellow?? just curious xxx

Yep - afarid i was too stuborn to find out as i didn't with my other three! I see your having a boy, one of each will be nice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back