could this be it?!?!?

racheldee

Reaction score
hey all, at about 1am i started getting painful (but bearable) tightenings around and under my bump that stemmed around to my back and down one leg, they where about 10-15 mins apart (baby was still moving) and i finally drifted off to sleep about half 2/3am and now i've just been woken up by the same pain but a bit more intense (still about 10mins apart and baby hasn't moved since i got up) and the pain lasts about 30 seconds when it peaks and i can just about walk around with it but it feels better to sit and rock
(no sign of waters or show yet just a real solid bump)
could this be early labour?
i've just started to run a bath and see how things go, i just don't want to call up the midwife and get my mum to drive me to hospital at such an early time only to be told its bad braxton hicks haha!

Last edited:
Sounds like you won't have to wait too much longer! :yay:

Hope it all goes well for you! x

oooo excitig rach! hope it is labour 4 u. good luck. will be thinking about u xx

:yay: how exciting!! I hope you're going to meet your baby soon!! Think youre right not to ring up too soon. You'll be more comfortable pottering around at home and having a bath than on a ward :hug:

Keep us updated when you can! xxx

owww how exciting good luck with it sounds like you have a baby on the way xx

oooo I really do hope this is it for you :p so fingers crossed xx
I can't give you any advice I'm afraid as don't know what to expect myself.
I just didnt want to read and run and especially not without leaving my best wishes x

had a really long bath til about 5:30am and managed to get back to sleep about 6am and have just woken up again, still the same pains haha!
we'll wait and see what happens i'm just gunna lay out in the garden today and just chill out haha!.

Ooooooooh really hope this is it x good luck x x

Fingers crossed this is it for you hun! GOOD LUCK xxxx

Oh wow, what an eventful night for you!!! Sounds promising though, get as much rest as you can now! Good luck!! xx

Glad to hear youve had some sleep! :yay: good luck hun, I hope you meet your baby today! :)

Sounds like the start of things to me :yay:

good luck chick! Make sure you rest when you can and eat light snacks to jeep your strength up cc

Defo sounds like something is happening :yay:

Hope everything goes well for you xx

oooh good luck, fingers crossed its not just a false alarm. and if its not, hope it goes well xx

Wahaaay!! Could be it. ou sound so chilled!! Good on ya!!

Really hope this is it for you!!

Hope you manage to chill out in the sun and spend some time relaxing. Deffinatly going to be keeping an eye on this thread!! Good luck! xx

oooooh how exciting!!! Please let us all know!

Good luck Rach xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back